or Connect

Posts by gordy

[Okay, now that I am 'educated' on this topic...] MP3Pro is backwards compatible, so why wouldn't iPod--or any other Hardware/Software MP3 Player already support the format? I just downloaded one from MP3.com, and it played okay. [ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: gordy ]

I haven't heard of mp3pro, where can I read more about this format? EDIT: Just in case someone else here was as lost as I was in AI's absence, here is more info: http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,5083015,00.html [ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: gordy ]

I smell a bundle coming from PC Warehouse and Outpost.com... iPod, Firewire Card and XPod for $450.
Well, I think it's good for Apple, because it pushes FireWire. People will have to buy FW cards just to use iPod, or demand that their new machines have FireWire. However, it is a little irritating because the iPod isn't Mac-only anymore--but hey, we all knew someone was gonna make an app for Windoze users.
Damn Fran, you have 152 posts already?
I always buy Nintendo consoles when they come out, and end up giving them away. So, I'll buy the GameCube, then I'll remember that I'm not a gamer, and give it to one of my nephews for Christmas. I wholeheartedly agree with the notion that Nintendo is the Apple of game consoles, because they handle both hardware and software.
yes...FINALLY!!!
I have the Kodak DC4800 (3.3MP) which is going for around $450 now. It works flawlessly with OS X--actually that was the only reason I bought it. To my surprise it is a wonderful camera--if you're familiar with photography. It's unforgiving to amateurs like me.
Scheduled wakeup and sleep
If you have your group set up in Address Book, you can simply type the group's name in the compose window. I just tested it, it works.