or Connect

Posts by gordy

If you have your group set up in Address Book, you can simply type the group's name in the compose window. I just tested it, it works.
Hmmm... I got this message this morning: [quote]My apologies for the last line in the previous message I did not intend it to in any way upset or berate MAC community or upset Mac Users. We are very aware of the Market exists with this community and simply wanted to update you on the status at ICUII. I in fact got my start in the computer world using a Apple II and progressed to a Mac before surrendering to the windows community. We are simply asking for a little patience...
Check out the email I received a few minutes ago about ICUII for Mac: [quote]ICUII continues to investigate and devote time and resources to possibly issuing a new MAC compatible version of the program. At this time our efforts are devoted to a new Windows version that we hope can be used as a basis for the release of a MAC program able to communicate with the Windows Platform. Until this project is completed we CANNOT proceed on the new MAC version. The continued...
Being an AI purist (I guess [1999]), I was probably the first poster with a graphic signature here. It was 4K, B/W and cool. Actually, it was under my name in the pane to the left of my post. It did get out of hand once users figured out how to do it, but that is easily remedied with file size limits.
Being an AI purist (I guess [1999]), I was probably the first poster with a graphic signature here. It was 4K, B/W and cool. Actually, it was under my name in the pane to the left of my post. It did get out of hand once users figured out how to do it, but that is easily remedied with file size limits.
Whew! I'm glad to see there are some others out there over 25. 29 here.
IE for banking, Omniweb for browsing.
I don't think it would be a decent Mac board without the option for some user creativity. Furthermore, I have never had a problem loading forum full of thumbnail images. I think some are pretty neat. There's one here now that uses anime in an animated GIF. That's sweet. If they can do all that in under 10K I say "more power to them".
I don't think it would be a decent Mac board without the option for some user creativity. Furthermore, I have never had a problem loading forum full of thumbnail images. I think some are pretty neat. There's one here now that uses anime in an animated GIF. That's sweet. If they can do all that in under 10K I say "more power to them".
WindowShade X, though, it's a bit buggy after trying to use it in Mail.app. EDIT: Oh, and PPPMonitor, how could I forget that one. [ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: gordy ]