or Connect

Posts by GalaxyTab

I don't think you understood what I wrote there. I was referencing the varying stages of issues during early reports of wrongdoings. Take antennagate for example. Initially I thought "damn, that's bad" when the story first hit Then I thought "Apple are addressing it with free bumpers - cool Eventually I learned that the masses had no issue at all, coming to a final conclusion that it was a non-issue. During each stage of the story I was able to make different assesments of...
Potentially earning the ire of RIM, LG, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, HTC, and Amazon? Very smart.I don't really know. Have you asked Google or Samsung themselves?It sounds like this whole thing means a lot to you personally. Perusing the eradication of any group (be they social, racial, religious or other) sounds unhealthy & you seem to be engaged in some fictitious war. Probably best if I ignore you from now in as I doubt you can have any kind of sound discussion with...
HTC are have re-evaluated their purchase of S3, anyway, how are the two situations related?HTC were going to purchase s3 and it's assets.Apple have sold assets to a non existent company to try to stealthily pass patents to a patent troll.As the TechCrunch article is titled "Apple Made A Deal With The Devil (No, Worse: A Patent Troll)".Addition:Look at what these assholes are up to:http://www.tomsguide.com/us/patent-i...ews-13400.htmlWhich company is strangely absent from...
What's the difference? HTC = not patent troll. Digitude = patent troll. The fact that Apple is trying to get back at Lodsys for exactly the same behavior is quite telling. I guess you're in support of Lodsys attacking developers that bolster iOS and Apple's platform?
If you can refute anything reported by all means do so and change my judgement (judgement isn't finite and peoples opinions can change).Are you wishing for me to wait for "all the facts" before passing judgement because it's regarding Apple or because it's the right thing to do? I wonder where the people were who cry for "all the facts" were when the carrierIQ story recently blew up lately?This "all the facts" policy could also be applied to: Antennagate, Smaung vs Apple...
I guess this justifies what Intellectual Ventures/Lodsys have been up to. Very disappointing that Apple have chosen to engage in such acts.
Florian Mueller thinks highly of Apple's chances? Say it aint so. As soon as I read the "one legal expert" I just knew it was Florian Mueller. For clarity, do we have any other "legal experts" that agree with FM or are there any legal experts with an opposite view at all? I understand the reporting bias at AI but It'd be nice to get the whole picture. The thing withall experts, analysts and ponderers is that no one fires back at them when they get it wrong (oracle...
Silly comment. First of all, that is a HTC Android prototype, not a Google prototype. Secondly, Android is software. If software wasn't scalable and able to be used on different form factors iOS (which is derived from OSX) would not exist as it does today. The earliest Android SDK and prototypes were designed for touch and physical interfaces and Android as it is today is fully usable using a dpad and hardware keyboard.
Does this include any Apple gear with Samsung components in them? Time to get rid of your Apple gear if so.
First Gen iPad? The first Gen iPad had a consistently sized bezel and no front facing speakers.The new Tab has a protruding side bezel with thin upper and lower bezel (when held horizontally) and front facing stereo speakers. The most important thing is that they've made it look different to the vague community design that the original 10.1 infringes on. If it's different enough will be up to Apple to decide if they want to attempt to assert their design in court again.