or Connect

Posts by GalaxyTab

In the USA it was sold contract free yes, but across Europe it was offered like any other subsidised smartphone. The HTC Desire was almost exactly the same phone (aside from an optical trackpad vs trackball and a tiny bit more ROM space to cater for the HTC Sense bloat.Which one sold more? The one with the pretty HTC Sense GUI. The same applies for the Galaxy S vs the Nexus S too.This post dampens your rebuttal significantly.
If that were even remotely true, the Nexus S, Nexus One and the upcoming Galaxy Nexus would be the No1 Android handsets per generation but that couldn't be further from the truth. HTC's Desire destroyed the Nexus One in sales, the Galaxy S destroyed the Nexus S and I have a feeling that the Galaxy S II will vastly outsell the Galaxy Nexus. People are fickle and like pretty things and care little for software updates IMO.
iOS has only just caught up with the featureset of Froyo so it isn't all bad. Well, in some areas it's still behind Froyo (native turn by turn navigation, systewide third party app integration, restrictive Bluetooth functionality).
Just having a browse of the Samsung site further shows that they are incompetent with their own marketing.. For example the Nexus S scLCD Using SAMOLED promotional material to tout the benefits of scLCD? Failsung.
Word is it's going to be a week delay. 7 days. 7 days for you cynical people to fix major hardware issues with their next hardware revision, 7 days to fix the obviously broken Android ICS update and/or beef up the phone to compete with the 4s. Or maybe, just maybe, it's out of respect at the loss of a modern day pioneer who's funeral is likely to clash with the event.
The outpouring of condolence has been overwhelming, almost tear jerking. Despite the terrible news it's been wonderful reading all of the good tributes from friends, rivals and normal people alike. The amount of messages out there just goes to show how much of an inspiration and how brilliant the man was. He deserves all of the praise and more. It's a shame to see some of the bitching on forums and social networks but the good vastly outweighs the bad.
I take it these people whom find it obtrusive are also against wallets too as they're normally thicker and wider than both the iPhone and SGSII? I think people here are being deliberately obtuse to support their flawed arguements but given the audience, I should expect this.
So it's the epic bulge that makes it unpocketable? Those aren't my measurements, just some I got off of a site FYI.Pedanticalness' aside, the point still stands. It fits in a pocket quite easily unless I'm missing something?Your post does nothing to address this crap:That above is possibly the lamest excuse to justify the 3.5 inch iPhone screen. Do you not agree with that at all?
Phones like the SGSII are still pocketable. SGSII 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.49mm iPhone 4/4s: 115.2 x 58.7 x 9.3mm Difference: L: 10.1mm larger W: 7.4mm larger D: 0.81mm smaller If that difference really does stop these large phones from being pocketable, I'd invest in clothes that actually fit.
ROFL! Are you really equating smartphone screen size with penile inadequacy? The lengths some of you lot will go to to defend the 3.5 inch screen on the iPhone is laughable.