or Connect

Posts by macmaniac

I'm having trouble changing the font, size, etc. of a message I'm composing in Mail. I get no response when I change the Font panel, whether or not I've selected some text. Any suggestions? Anyone heard anything re carbonized Outlook Express? S [Hmmm]
I'm having trouble changing the font, size, etc. of a message I'm composing in Mail. I get no response when I change the Font panel, whether or not I've selected some text. Any suggestions? Anyone heard anything re carbonized Outlook Express? S [Hmmm]
Hi ZO, No, I haven't tried Toast. I'm sure it's a good program(never tried it), but that wouldn't solve the problem, 'cause nothing will work without the disk on the desktop, as far as I know. Yes, this past spring and summer the disk icons were appearing and iTunes was seeing them as well, but not now. Maybe the drive driver isn't compatible with the recent updates to OS X(OS9 and iTunes as well). I'll try Sony a few times-Apple, too. Thanks, Steve
Greetings, Guy & Gals! Good to have everyone back! Happy Holidays! Now I need you're help: When I insert a disk in my CD-RW drive(Sony Spressa CRX120 E/X, {F/W}, I can't get the icons for the disks(Rs or RWs) to appear on the desktop, either in OS 10.1 or 9.2.1. A box asks if I want to 'prepare' or 'initialize' the disk, which I do, but nothing happens. iTunes is not seeing the disk and so I can't burn CDs. A few months ago the icons were...