or Connect

Posts by macmaniac

Hey Gang, Does keychain not work on htttps sites or just some? My ID and p/w don't appear on the Verizon log-in page. I think they used to, tho. Is it Safari? Thanks, Steve B.
Leopard is overall a good update but needs work on a few things such as icons changing when the are moved to the dock. I have my internal HD in the dock and after installing 10.5 it appeared as one of those blah blue folders(with an 'A', ironically enough), and does so everytime I replace it with the regular Mac HD icon. This has become my main Leopard pet peeve. I tried CandyBar 3 but it's still doing it. I even had an email exchange with developer's TS but had trouble...
dd, Did you try creating a folder, calling 'Apps', say, moving your apps to it, and then moving 'Apps' folder to the dock? Good luck. I don't think these icons changing in the dock makes much sense, either. I have the same trouble with the icons changing when the are moved to the dock. I have my HD in the dock and after installing 10.5 it appeared as one of those blah blue folders(with an 'A', ironically enough), and does so everytime I replace it with the regular...
1) Since installing 10.5 my keychain remains locked after boot-up tho Help says it should unlock. I did an Archive and Install of Leopard but had to add keychain from Tiger after as Leopard's was blank. 2) What's the difference between memory module designations 'PC2-5300' and 'PC-5300'? Thanks.
Greetings People, How do I change my Apple ID(not my .Mac ID, I'm not renewing that). I have a new EM address but at the edit account info page of the Apple Store site it won't accept the change. Should I wait til .Mac acct. expires(in 2 days) and try again? Thanks, Steve B.
No more than the default set, marvin, but I'll check FontBook, thanks. Is a blank window(no cursor, no scroll bars, no nothin') after 10 minutes beyond eventually? Steve B.
I've not been able open a document(including an untitled) yet. Installed latest update and patch(2.2.1). Can't find a 'contact us' on their website. My MacBook should have enough speed(2 GHz) and RAM(1 GB), right? Thanks, Steve
I've had no trouble watching the ABC episode player, incl. good picture.Lundy, I thought you meant send feedback to Apple, but I'll do the same with TNT(thanks for the link). steve b
Everyone, I must say I'm pumped to see this solidaritic(is that a word?) response from you guys. Lundy, I have F4M(latest version, I think). TNT page: http://www.tnt.tv/dramavision.jsp?cid=32089 TBS page: http://www.tbs.com/video/0,,114542|340865,00Good luck!Steve
Thanks for your reply. Yes, cyko. Same thing with Firefox. Netscape was a no-go, too(tho the video window was blank) and IE 5.2.2 showed a basically black page with a link to a flash download center. Went there and it said something about incompatibility with FP 8, but I recently installed Flash Player 9.