or Connect

Posts by macmaniac

I don't check things here regularly so I may have missed something, but is it such a foregone conclusion that this new consumer laptop will be named "MacBook"? Also, what is the difference between integrated and dedicated graphics? Thanks, Steve B.
Hi Gang, I'm getting notices of succesful e-mail delivery in Mail. I may have changed a setting but i can't find anything to this effect in Mail's preferences. Any help, people? Thanks, Steve B.
Hi Gang, Found answer to my problem at Apple's iTunes Discussion page, believe it or not! The culprit was Unsanity's haxie Silk, for which they had a fix at thier website. iTMS access now achieved! Steve B. 8)
Hi Gang, Found answer to my problem at Apple's iTunes Discussion page, believe it or not! The culprit was Unsanity's haxie Silk, for which they had a fix at thier website. iTMS access now achieved! Steve B. 8)
Repairing disk permissions with Disk Utility did not help, and the Repair Permissions app quit on launch twice. Steve B.
I deleted the plist file and was able to launch iTunes. When I tried to access the Music Store however, it quit. Relaunched app and same thing happened. iTunes OK otherwise. Steve
Thanks, Comm. I deleted the plist file and was able to launch iTunes. When I tried to access the Music Store however, it quit. Relaunched app and same thing happened. iTunes OK otherwise. Steve
Halloooo, Since installing the 6.0.1 update iTunes crashes each time I try to launch it. Anyone else see this? Steve
Since installing the 6.0.1 update iTunes crashes each time I try to launch it. Anyone else see this? Steve
The 'Read Me' on the CD says to install the software and then plug in Mighty Mouse but the User's guide says the opposite. It probably doesn't matter, but... Anyone else notice this? SB