or Connect

Posts by KazKam

I don't know why so many people are so negative about this rumor. It doesn't matter that you haven't worn a watch in X years, or you think "a watch is just a fashion statement". You are falling into the trap of thinking about a "watch" in terms defined long ago.   I think of this idea as a more functional Google Glass, for your wrist, that doesn't require you to wear glasses, or make you look like as much of a douche.   That said, I hope this rumore comes true....
CS6 just became Adobe's "Windows XP".   With no new perpetual license option, creatives will be using CS6 for a long, long, long, long time. Until such time as Adobe realizes they made a huge mistake and backpedal, customers vote with their lack of enthusiasm for a subscription model, or years after Adobe removes all options to purchase CS6 licenses, I anticipate most will continue using CS6.   Get your CS6 licenses while you can kids!
Yes, I'm seriously considering the Virgin Mobile option. Seems the least expensive option long term. However, still waiting for them to get the iPhone 5.
I still rock an iPod touch and a TracFone. Why? It's not because the iPhone is too expensive. It's because the PLANS ARE (subsidized or not)!   Making a cheaper iPhone won't make me buy one. Someone offering a plan that isn't pure, unadulterated extortion would.
Then how can I buy an unlocked/unsubsidized Verizon iPhone 5 without a Verizon contract and put it on the VM/Sprint network? I'm not being snarky, I'd really like to know if/how this is possible.
  I hope this doesn't mean we won't see an unlocked version sold through Virgin Mobile (a la the 4/4S), since VM uses Sprint's network. 
This.   I'd even argue the WYSIWYG web development days were gone long before HTML5. I haven't been able to develop a functional site with offline tools or without at least one framework for at least eight years.   Also, I don't see why this acquisition has to be about a new product. Maybe they just wanted the talent for their own web team, you know, to help develop apple.com and icloud.com.
  Probably none whatsoever because 1) it's a stupid product by most standards and they probably won't sell many, and 2) It's made in America (Parts = $49, Manufacturing = $384) [No, these aren't actual figures, just tongue-in-cheek]. The ones they do sell, if any, will be at a loss. 
RIM: "What should we do?!" Financial Adviser: "Stick your head between your legs and kiss your a$$ goodbye. That'll be $1,000,000."
You should be able to access your migrated MobileMe/iCloud mail account from you 2006 iMac via either the iCloud web interface or the Mac Mail client configured for iCloud (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4864).