or Connect

Posts by KazKam

My guess is there are a lot of people buying this app because it's from Apple and it's new, shiny, and cheap. However, I'm also guessing most of those people will never actually USE this app. Who the hell takes every single one of their photos on an iPhone or iPad, or doesn't have years invested in an existing massive iPhoto library that this app doesn't even interface with?! OK, maybe this will fit the bill for some people, and maybe I'm a bit perturbed I won't be able...
Anyone know if they added an iTunes-style visualizer as a screensaver option for when you're listening to music through the ATV? Still seems like a no-brainier. I am also frustrated by the top level UI... same problems as the last one IMO. The top bar is obnoxiously large and not very useful. Also, for someone like me who primarily uses the ATV as a player for my main iTunes library, the top level titles of "Movies" and "Music" are misleading. I propose that the...
I don't think you can so easily dismiss the fragmentation argument, I think it's one of the biggest problems facing Apple right now and in the near future, in relation to OS X. I agree they can't be expected to support every new feature on every old device, within reason, and I'm not sure where that line is.BUT, the fact remains that Lion adoption has plateaued at around 32% (http://bit.ly/ADPFIw), which isn't that great, IMO, considering how long it's been out. For...
FFS. Most of the people that are on these crusades to save the poor Chinese workers, or the yellow-bellied tit-sucking moth fly, or w/e could serve the world better by focusing their energy a little closer to home. Like on personal hygiene or, I don't know, a job. So tired of these self-righteous hypocritical bleeding-heart whiner-babies pointing the finger at anyone but themselves. PS. I totally support saving the yellow-bellied tit-sucking moth fly.
So there's still no way to just view these interactive (text)books on OS X? Doesn't it seem odd that you can (actually, have to) create a book for iBooks on OS X, but to view it on OS X you have to export it to a PDF (and lose the interactivity), or open it in iBooks Author? Did I miss the announcement of iBooks, the reader, not the authoring tool, for OS X?
I don't get it either. Looks like a solution without a problem.
Not necessarily, but even if one could make such a generalization, I'd hardly call the Fire competition for the iPad. Therein lies my beef with the Fire. It's a cheap imposter, riding on the coat-tails of iPad frenzy, duping people into thinking they're getting something almost as good for a lot less money. Does BMW make better BMWs because Ford sells millions of Focuses? No. But they probably try a little harder to make better BMWs because of Mercedes. That's what I'd...
All just guesses, since Amazon isn't releasing numbers, all we can do is guess. All satirical, though I'm "guessing", not too far off.Yes, the "already returned" and "waiting to be returned" number's are inflated/exaggerated guesses. But, I'm also adding to those numbers a fourth category... "units that people would like to return but it just isn't worth the hassle so this brick is going on the top of their obsolete and crap tech gear in the closet or sit unused on their...
2,000,001 units sold. 210,000 units returned. 1,432,873 units under Christmas trees, waiting to be returned.
Wyle's a ringer right out of the box. Clooney would need some coaching and make-up, and carries too much Hollywood baggage to play Jobs believably IMO... though he'd probably raise both the movie's budget and return at the box office.