or Connect

Posts by massconn72

800,000 fools. What a joke.
Keep the f'in thing.
And still I don't care.
Even if it is true, I will never buy one, and I love my Apple products. I really think it is a way for Apple to drive Samsung crazy.
Never going to happen. It's all a smoke screen!
I don't believe now or ever that Apple intends to come out with a "smart" watch. I think they patented the name to protect it from somebody else using it, and to "F" with companies like Samsung. A simple inexpensive way to force the competition to go bonkers and try and beat Apple to the punch, when in reality they had no intention of ever doing it. Think about it, it makes sense.
Not doing it. I am perfectly happy with 6.1.3. Plus I don't have enough space left to put it in anyway. And I am NOT taking out any music music only to find out that there are all sorts of bugs, and I can't go back. Not going to happen. 
Not doing it. I am perfectly happy with 6.1.3. Plus I don't have enough space left to put it in anyway. And I am NOT taking out any music music only to find out that there are all sorts of bugs, and I can't go back. Not going to happen.
I would so love having my phone have Hal's voice. What a treat that would be.