or Connect

Posts by massconn72

Anybody else notice the Cobra sitting out front?
I know that there are a lot of people out there that for one reason or another really like Beats headphones. Maybe it's because Apple bought them? I don't know, but I do know that if you go to any reliable audiophile magazine and read their critique of them, they almost universally dislike them. There are any number of reasons for their poor critiques. I don't have time to list them here, but one of them was the poor bass response. I have a had many different headphones...
My family of five switched from AT&T to T-Mobile after many years with those losers. Actually we were the losers for staying so long? Anyway, we got two new iPhone 6's and one iPhone 5s and a cheapy flip phone and a separately purchased One Plus One phone all for $184 per month. Not bad at all. And no contract!!!
iCouldn't care less about the iWatch. iBored again. Keep it.
He isn't the only one that adds to the problem. Have you ever listened to "Rev" Al Sharpton? I would love to know what 5th grade school he flunked out of.
iStillBored and iDon'tCare
ibored and idon't care
iYawn!
Even though I am a fan of most Apple products, I will never own one of these pieces of crap. 
Fools!