or Connect

Posts by inhalexhale

For anyone interested, I did a review of how WoW runs on the new 13" MBP. I may do a comparison video for the MBA if there is enough interest. I was very pleased with the HD 4000 and performance overall.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhm4gYWTIi8
Gotcha. For me, if I was going to use a BT keyboard a lot, I'd just get the Air. But I also have to do a lot of typing so the iPad wouldn't work for me.   By to slow, is it a lag issue? Or that you physically can't type as fast as you like on screen.
I don't know how they can say with a straight face they didn't copy-cat.    Pause this at :40. Check out the background on the Galaxy. Is that phone running Snow Leopard or something? haha    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-57330279-501465/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-ad-mocks-apple-fans/
hahahaha nice!
Got a question for ya. How much word processing do you use the iPad for? I'm curious about how typing long documents on an iPad would feel. 
What brand/model of monitor was it?
      Which monitors are you using? I only ask, because every monitor I've tried with either a...   - VGA - DVI - HDMI - Mini Display Port (that one is a given)   ...has always worked. I've had to use the Mini DP to "X" adapter for the first 3 though.
I plan on buying one in the near future, and will be choosing the 13". It's not quite tablet size like the 11", but the extra SD card slot and screen space is important to me.
I really hope none of that proves true, lol.   If I had to guess, I would say they would do something similar to rMBP if there is indeed a new iMac model. Spec bump the existing models, and then introduce a new "next gen" iMac alongside them. Also, I have a hard time seeing the "next gen" iMac released as a 21.5 screen. Especially alongside bigger, although not retina, iMacs. 
Yea, really. Isn't the purpose of being here to check out rumors of upcoming products? It's impossible for every story to end up being accurate, and if they only posted 100% known facts and reviews, it wouldn't be a rumor site or as interesting.