or Connect

Posts by orange whip

YesInteresting point you make about those that have more correct information.
Boy, its lucky the world has Fox, to provide the balance in the world. They are possibly the only the bastions of balanced and non-sensationalised reporting. Everyone from the Left is a complete nutter whose only mission in life to turn the world in to a commie nightmare…..…no really. Best hide under the bed, lest it happen.
The most significant update to this version is the version number.... What a piece of ..... There are so many deficiencies in the iWork suite. What the hell is Apple doing? The go on about how they care about the user experience... Really? Why is it that you cannot duplicate a page in page layout mode? Why is it if I have a solid fill across a number of cells and no borders that a PDF shows borders? Why can't you link text boxes. The interface is a mess, now harder to...
..it's a Marc Newson design from quite a few years back
Why couldn't you have two lightning ports? I'm sure it's set up so it detects what's being plugged into it. One plug to rule them all...
why did they bother with the 'M'?
in other headlines "Appleinsider to roll out glut of new stories today." :-)
Only in USA where things are still measured using the imperial system are building drawings called blueprints. It's a quaint archaic term. And to be pedantic a plan is a top view drawing... As opposed to elevations, sections, diagrams and details...but I digress.It just sounds a bit silly to use archaic terms on a tech site.
Okay... Hands up who's actually used/seen a blue print recently?................ Just what I thought.... None of you. Why? Because blueprints are a 19th century analogue technology that the world began to phase out in the 1940's. Yes that's right 70 years ago.... No apple store has ever been constructed using blue prints...period. Brisbane, also is a city where you can lodge applications electronically. This is the digital world... AI.
I think you are so on the money. Combine Prime Sense tech with an iMac and you have a way of inducing parallax.