or Connect

Posts by orange whip

fair point but,(and slightly moving away from the topic), the way the US violates international law and human rights, in the way it holds 'detainees' at Guantanomo Bay is hypocritical (regardless of what those detainees may have done).
don't you mean 'PWMDP' (possible weapons of mass destruction programs) WMD is just FUD remember too the US has WMD, Russia has WMD, France has WMD, and so on and so on. and aeroplane laden with fuel is a WMD Eliminate all the misleading propaganda from both sides, then and only then will you and I know what the problem really is, if in fact a 'problem' exists at all.
My oringinal reference to UN could have been replace with; traffic cop, monkey, can of baked beans...or whatever When I wrote "Do you think the US administration would allow the UN to inspect its weapons programs?", the 'its' is the US administration. Anyway the point I was making was that the lack of cooperation by the Iraqis with weapons inspectors may have been due to national pride - in the same way the US might react if an external body attempted to invasively...
Oh come off it...... Do you think the US administration would allow the UN to inspect it's weapons programs? I don't think so. Does the US administration respect international law? I don't think so. It is possible that Iraqis are human beings and had a sense of national pride even if their leader was a tyranical bastard.
Who are these people?.... ...mostly a bunch of nutters who have scant regard for anyone who gets in their way
From - Future Hardware ยป 26th March 2004 - new G5's? There are now too many pointers to post 26 March to disregard this date for an upgrade. bet displays are updated (just bought one.....)javascript:smilie('')
This all makes sense. The bulk of the market (the US) gets Rev B around 1 Feb, whilst in lesser markets, like Aus/NZ, Rev B's are released post 26 March where the current upgrade offer soaks up remaining Rev A stock.
absolutely....... toooooo many times have I seen the spinning wheel of death on a 1GHz iMac. The problem is that it is both underpowered and overpriced. If it were just overpriced (by that I mean a premium price for a computer) then I'd just buy one because the initial price is only one part of the equation.
What started out as a simple snippet from Apple Australia, with the slimmest of bearing on possible G5 updates, has become a discussion somewhat bigger than I imagined. It suggestes to me that no one has any idea as to when updates might happen. The only thing we know is that there will be an update.
We are at the 'arse' (excuse the Australian colloquialism) end of the world and are a dumping ground for last seasons technology.