or Connect

Posts by wakefinance

You're joking, right? Samsung makes all the tiny internal components that other manufacturers use to make small devices.
I hope to god Apple executives didn't sit down at the table and say, "We're going into this with low expectations and don't plan to compete with the existing services. Let's just aim for the people who don't care enough about music to already have an account with another service." Smh...
I interpreted what he said to mean that if sales were stellar, releasing numbers would be a good way to boost the stock a bit, not to mean that the price was down because numbers weren't released.
I was really hoping for an answer from someone who knows, not from you. I can't find a link to Tim's quote.
The article title says shipments, but the body says sales. Which is it?
I absolutely did not.I appreciate your attempt at context, and I appreciate your admission of bias. I don't appreciate your continued veiled insults.
Why bother with the long-winded response if you're just going to agree with me in the end? I called your bias. You admitted your bias. Discussion over.
It's hilarious that you posted several times after the article on this site where the same research firm was quoted estimating the preorders to be 1M and not once did you claim that their data was moronic clickbait. The closest you came to questioning them in any way was to say that you couldn't care less about who they are. You then went on to say that you believed that their 1M estimate was a likely number.Damn are you biased!Here's the link to your less disgusted...
That's because baking a cake is in no way a religious act. The baker injected religion into an otherwise secular transaction and used it to terminate the transaction.On the other hand, presiding over a wedding in a church is directly religious and a pastor's denying to marry a gay couple would be protected by the first amendment.
1. This is your most balanced and focused article ever. Congratulations! 2. You can claim security lapses are frequent and serious, but can you point to frequent and serious security breaches? I doubt you can because Google keeps Android surprisingly secure with its malware detection and removal tools built into Play Services. 3. How can you conflate Google's data collection with 3rd party data collection? They're completely unrelated. Google hasn't built in...