or Connect

Posts by wakefinance

No, but that's not what I said.
 How do you think it'll work?  That's how it works for the Macbook Air and Pro so I'm merely extrapolating.
Are iPhones allowed to be discounted after less than 4 months on the market? /s
 It'll make sense to you when the internals and screen are higher specced than what's in the iPad Air.  Along with the smaller size allowed for by the smaller battery which is itself allowed for by the less power-hungry internals, specs are what differentiate the Macbook Air and Pro lines.  I foresee a larger, widescreen 4K display powered by the A7X (or maybe the A8 though they tend to release A[n+1] with new iPhones) and a much larger battery to support the chip and...
That's true but but they're clearly making room for a Pro model. Apple is brilliant at marketing. They didn't throw on an established brand name modifier only to leave out the complement to that modifier.
Because I like touch screens and I like OSX.
I hope this comes out with a touch optimized version of OSX but that's a long shot. I'd buy it on day one if that happened!
This article is all about 4K encoding and none of the videos tested in that experiment were at 4K resolution. I have no idea whether these encoding codecs can be optimized for certain resolutions, but it's worth mentioning that discrepancy.
 Actually that was eseexp's theory: Which you countered with a well reasoned:  Which is why I asked in an attempt to gain some clarity:  Which you still haven't answered.
 I like that you give me an answer, even if I don't like the answer.  [pats jungmark on the back]