or Connect

Posts by wakefinance

Hindsight is 20/20.  If you have connections providing information from deep within the supply chain and you're better at deciphering the information then by all means tell us about what is in store for Apple in 2014.
Some people have no clue how investment managers make money. All they know is that they are generally wealthy and assume that something nefarious must be happening. Little do they know that management fees are only taken when managers are making money for their clients too.
The guidance is neutral to positive so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.And there is certainly room for Apple to have a cheap product with good margins. Motorola is selling the Moto G for $180. It's an unbelievable phone for that price point and is better than the S4 mini and One mini which cost $400 and $430 respectively. Apple could match that phone in both hardware specs and build quality and sell it for $250. There you have the cheapest iPhone ever by a...
His screen is probably twice as large in area and his battery probably lasts twice as long on a charge as your iPhone. Different strokes for different folks.
  More anecdotes, but my cousin drives a X5 and has an M5 for his weekend car.  He uses a Note 3 and before that a Galaxy Nexus.
 That's not built into the car.  That's an interface for your iPhone.
I think a lot of you are missing the bigger picture.  There is no way to put an Apple OS, be it OS X or iOS, in a car without Apple building the hardware.  Can any of you name a single instance of any Apple OS appearing on non-Apple hardware?   Beyond that, I don't think you'll see much of Android in the cars' UI.  With cars as they are now (actively driven by humans), there is no need for an app store or any of the typical Android user layer.  Whatever OS is in a car...
 Just wondering if you're concerned that someone will use this to spy on you while you use the bathroom since that fear seems to preoccupy you.  Don't lie... everyone takes their laptop on the toilet.
Patent attorneys don't lead acquisitions.  Merger and acquisition teams do, along with help from investment banks and restructuring lawyers.   Also  
 You're pretty far off.