or Connect

Posts by wakefinance

Market share matters to developers, but mostly in the extremes.  A platform needs a critical mass of market share to generate the revenues required to make it worthwhile for a developer to build an app for that platform.  The critical mass is different for each platform and depends on the average revenue generated per user.  Since people seem to spend more on average in the Appstore/iTunes than they do in Google Play, Apple's critical mass market share is lower than it...
You know what's weird? The more I give you a hard time for saying things I don't like, the more I like you. You make these forums...interesting. Maybe that's it. Maybe I like you for giving me more opportunities to engage.
HahahahahahaYour posts almost never contain logic. They are emotional and full of revisionist history and empty accusations.
This is hilarious... and sad.  But mostly hilarious. 
 It's a common phrase.  I wasn't calling anyone an asshole or insulting them.  It also applies to my opinions as they are opinions.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
 If I had an original mini and Apple said that for $70 they could wave a wand and bump my A5 to an A7 and the screen to a Retina screen, I would say yes.  That is a good deal in isolation.  The problem is that I wouldn't have bought the original mini anyway.  It was already overpriced.  Now the mini has the right features to justify the original price, but Apple decided to bump up the price.
 Because I own Apple stock.
 324 ppi
 If I were in the market for a small tablet today, I would!  And it worries me that too many other people will make the same decision.