or Connect

Posts by wakefinance

I'm glad you have finally admitted that Apple doesn't outsell Android in the high-end market, which is what LTE indicates.
Those are CONTEXTUAL suggestions. Not sure if the keyboard makes suggestions PER-PERSON but personalized suggestions certainly implies that the keyboard can make suggestions at that level.
You're describing exactly what the Google keyboard and other 3rd party keyboards have done for a while now. This shows a portion of the Google keyboard settings.
 I read that article, and it doesn't give Apple or its apologists an out when Apple follows the rest of the industry to a larger screen.  Apple's screen was very large by standards of the day.  Those standards prevailed because people had different needs and expected far less from their phones.  Since the introduction of the iPhone, people have become more dependent on phones for a wide variety of computing needs and media consumption.  Every other manufacturer except...
 First, how can you claim Apple's implementation is "more effective than what Samsung itself was designing as an ARM licensee" when Samsung hasn't released a 64-bit chip. Second, Samsung is making the A7 for Apple, so they were not at all blindsided by its introduction. Third, regardless of how Apple's introduction of the A7 might have spurred Samsung to move to 64-bit processors earlier (and I think it likely has), you cannot reasonably say Samsung is copying Apple when...
That can't be right. So many people here have spoken the truth that nothing of that size can sell. It can't sell because Apple isn't in that market and Apple is only in markets that sell. How could I have been misguided for so long?!
And yet you do. Constantly.
 You must have missed the use of the word nearly.  I said camera placement was different.  The only other difference is the outward curvature of the back of the HTC.  The rest is extremely similar.  In fact it's more similar to the HTC than any of Samsung's designs were to Apple's products.  You know... the lawsuits that Apple won?
 These look nothing like the HTC One or the iPhone 6 mockup... 
I like the design, but I think Apple is treading awfully close to HTC design territory on the back of the phone.  With the exception of camera placement, the designs are nearly identical.