or Connect

Posts by wakefinance

The watch interface appears to be based around Google Now.  Google Now presents information with no set order, although it does seem to prioritize relevance based on the time of day or your location.  Whenever you see the man swiping up, he is moving from one information card to the next.  Whenever he swipes right to left, he gets more information about the subject of that card. And when the message comes in, it appears to override the previous screen.  Notice that he...
 I don't really think that video shows you enough of the interface to know whether or not it has any logical structure, but it seems to me that most of the interaction will be done by voice unless you're looking through Google Now style information updates.  You have to at least admit that the interface looks good.  It has a clean and modern design that reminds me of an interface Apple would create. As for your complaint about the time being unreadable, I found only one...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQ3y902DEQ   That is a much better video of the interface.  I think it's gorgeous.   Edit: And I found two gifs in this article http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/03/18/google-announces-android-wear-youll-want-to-forget-all-other-smart-watches-when-you-see-this/    I tried to post the gifs here, but it doesn't appear that the forum supports them.
Wow, this is amazing value.
 You didn't take the link, did you?  Samsung's two most recent flagships were on that list (S4 and Note 3).
I merely suggested that if you stay on topic and avoid the long list of unnecessary disparaging remarks, you can criticize Google and Android until your keyboard breaks and come out with a good article that emphasizes weak points while maintaining a degree objectivity. It will go a long way to getting your articles cited by other authors, which will help bring in more clicks and make you feel pretty good too.
 Yes I know, but she got there by wishing.
It's ironic that your iOS screenshot includes the live wallpaper that Apple copied from Google's “Phase Beam” live wallpaper.
Jokes aside, Google actually has 13 devices for sale on the Play Store. With the addition of Glass and a smartwatch I think they can easily fill out a retail store.
 That is the definition of an anecdote.