or Connect

Posts by mrboba1

That's the point of the handoff feature. Open the story if you are interested, then go to the phone to hand it off and read it there. If one is really into AI's stories that much, this would be very useful.
I'll be very interested to see how far my June shipping quote will drop.   I always fully expected it to come in May sometime, so I'll be waiting anxiously to see. I got the 42mm Sport, white band. That's a model I expect to easily beat its June time frame.   (I ordered on Sunday the 12th)
Well, fortunately for you, I can. Reuters and Ipsos go hand in hand, whether it be business trends, political opinions, or even national elections. When someone says "it's a Reuters poll" - this is exactly what you get.
WTH? This:http://polling.reuters.com/ They are Ipsos' media partner.
Then what exactly is this:"About 6 percent of U.S. adults plan to buy Apple Inc's smartwatch according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll"from the Reuters story? It IS a Reuters poll. http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/reuters-polls/
 While the headline is inaccurate,  your line above (emphasis mine) is just as inaccurate and inflammatory. They did not just throw a poll out of their ass on AI or something, this is Reuters, who know how to poll and they know what response rates are. Maybe you should practice what you preach, or at least understand how statistics actually works. It was indeed a representative sample, and has the margin of error to show you how representative it was. The margin of error...
Because 957K sounds much more precise, therefore it must be correct. /s
 I completely disagree. I have only Apple products, including a phone, an iPad and a computer. I will also be getting a watch.The iPad doesn't make all those things much better, especially over the 6+, at best it is slightly better. Of the 3 I currently have, the iPad comes in a distant 3rd in usage. The iPad is a morph of a full computer and a phone without a true dedicated purpose, that I am finding less and less useful over time. The watch will pull usage away from the...
 LOL - he actually meant they are winning in his house. And the "slighty" seemed sarcastic. Just FYI :)
Ooh! Ooh! Can we do derivatives too? :-P