or Connect

Posts by mrboba1

Have you watched Hulu at all? The ads usually last about a total of 30 seconds, much less than regular TV. and God forbid you watch a movie on a cable channel, where recently I turned one on at 9:56 and switched away at 10:05 because no part of the movie had been shown yet. And the reason for Hulu is to catch up on shows you may not have watched or thought about watching, so you didn't set up to record. Also, if you skip the DVR from the cable co, you save more on your...
So, let's look a minute at the advantage of the phone over the iPod:   ApplePay (TouchID), phone number, texting, LTE coverage. Isn't that about it?   We are already reaching a point where people use data for texting and phone calls, so points 2 and 3 will disappear. Including ApplePay is just Apple adding the necessary hardware to make it work. If they did that, the ONLY difference between the iPhone and iPod for many people (who talks much on their phones?) would be...
 Maybe you haven't been here that long, but the point of AI is and always has been "throw out the rumors that have some basis in reality and let us figure out if we believe them or if they make sense." I don't come here for the tips, tech support, or the general news that I can get elsewhere. I come for the rumors. How long have they been in the rumor business? Almost 20 years? This is their wheelhouse, not clickbait.
Dammit!! There go all the predictions of 72M Watches being sold in its first year. In the US.   What? Didn't everyone guess that many?
And now when I do that via the "purchased" playlist, when I view by artist, it still shows the "make available for offline" but not when I look in that purchased playlist (which by the way is the only playlist I now have, even though I did have about 30 before)   So will I be using data or not?   This is the worst and most confusing Apple experience I have ever had, and I have been using them since the days of the disk swap (and the disk swap endless loop)
I actually don't have any of my music on my phone after updating to 8.4. And it's not taking up any space, so they literally are not there.   I can access my purchased songs, and when I click the ... on the right, I can "make available for listening offline"   That's really the way to get those songs back? Ridiculous. And of course, my 3000 ripped songs off my CDs are no longer there or available, so back to syncing with iTunes I guess.   The fun fact is, I just had...
Unfortunately, I don't see any of my playlists any more though. The only one that's there now is "Purchased" This happened both with and without the Apple Music showing (I am not starting the free trial).
The term whore, no matter how you try to dress it up, is still about sexuality and misogyny.  Especially when talking about Ms. Swift, when  the media just loves to talk about all her boyfriends, and her being "such-and-such's girlfriend" instead of using her actual name. You could have said "she just wants attention" without bringing that term into it. Of course, it's up to you on what language to use, but it just shows others how you see yourself ... as superior.
 Same here. Maybe this is just a play by AT&T for customer retention.
Again, it is all spelled out. Go to the subscription piece on Apple, and there's a link to Beats and what will happen. 2 clicks and you have the answer.