or Connect

Posts by milkmage

i say there's a good chance it's tied (exclusively) to the amazon appstore - and they offer them for damn near free to prime customers.. how many of them will give up netflix streaming in favor of FREE streaming for amazon prime. just wish i could get amazon on the console. cheap or free to prime customers is potentailly hundreds of thousands of units "sold" on day one.. quite an incentive to port your app.. amazon pad could be THE ipad competitor because they already...
seems a bit "expensive" to put this function in a dock (I've got 4 ipods - only 2 hold a charge) but I have NO DOCKS. I don't see myself getting a single dock (much less one for every location).. wouldn't it be easier/better to change modes on the phone (via shortcuts)? what if I want to use my car settings in someone else's car?
My garage was broken into last year. Why didn't you stop it? Apple is not responsible for YOUR SHIT.
Lam is alleged to have contacted Alan Yang of Shenzhen, who operates the business "Focusupply." Apple claims to have obtained an instant message conversation between Yang and Lam, in which Yang said his company had a "friend" at manufacturing company Foxconn.
i don't see the similarities at all http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_at_c...6-news-177.php
appl can't keep up with demand, but they don't tell you they have them when they don't. order online from apple. it will ship on or before the day it says it will. easy. painless
...did you read how may posts are from people who were first/in front of the line? how did they get sold out when they were there BEFORE the store opened? .. and their INTRANET site is not exactly the same as their public website - if you're using their LAN connections, you are on their network. whip out your phone an comparison shop (while you're on the cell network).
order online from apple and be patient. what's your hurry? only fools wait in line or get sucked in by BB trying to generate foot traffic.
most TV's have glossy screens. I was limited to 2 brands when I was shopping for mine last year. I found zero plasma's with a matte screen. only Sony and Samsung make matte (LED/LCD @52") I find glossy to be superior (for laptops) and glare isn't a huge problem because you can adjust the angle easily on a portable, but for my TV, glossy was a no-go because my living room has 3 5'X5' East facing windows. back on topic - if AAPL is going to sell a set, there better be...
but nobody has a TM on any of those.. I'm not being snarky... that's an important distinction since this article is about protecting a trademark. I'm fairly certain "windows" was in general use before computers existed.. but MS came along and trademarked it.