or Connect

Posts by Bigc

I'll take an OS that will mke an "Untitled Folder 1". Oh my, why does Panther skip that one...
The question these days is what can be added to the systems other than processor performance. Many things need inprovemant. Faster busses are here and faster memory is needed and more efficient ways to use it (programmers and system designer problem). Hard drives also need to be upgraded in speed/storage density. More GPU processing, SMT, memory latency, ... Other areas...? Plenty I'm sure.
The up-front cost may be higher but the Mac resale values are typically very good. If you want to compare between platforms, there are many factors that enter into the equation.
I wouldn't say all...
Well I don't know, most of the reporters I see on TV look like their mommy dressed them...as to the ones that report for Web distribution, my guess is that there looking fo their mommy (i.e., somewhat lost).
Keyword seems to be misquoted...
Well, when they come out with those 3.2 GHz G6's and 30" LCD's for $2399 next week they'll have to give away them G5's and the 23"ers...
think they'll upgrade them that much...
Wait 'til your 59...
always wondered why you have to keep the charger hooked to the PB with the DVI-ADC converter in use?