or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

All he sees is a large tablet phone. Nothing else. So to him, samscum was there a year ago. He's delusional.
With Apple putting so much money into it TSMC, they should be able to update their chips to the 14nm very easily. There getting way more and money to work with now. This is good news. Go Apple.
Is there any other judge existing in the state of California?
If you play the video and let it continue it goes through the three ads, and then the college girl whose so excited about having the Surface. How much was she paid to keep raising her eyebrows over and over and over and over and over and over%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026and over again. Oh my GOD, I didn't hear a word she said after a while because I couldn't get my attention away from the goofy eyebrow thing.
Who gives a F*#K. Keep sending those dividend checks you wonderful brilliant CEO of a man!
With stream, my parents couldn't see it because they have an old OS and my other family couldn't see it on windoze because they had to download apple software and they didn't want to do that. With old gallery, they just went to your gallery webpage and it was all there.
But you couldn't share with everyone with any browser like before and that was the big loss for me. Everyone I know doesn't have a mac to the newest is so it didn't work well. The gallery was a web page which worked for all.
Hopefully apple won't abandon this and us like they did with mac.com and me.com, both of which I put plenty of money into. I really missed my gallery for sharing photos and videos with family.
I think I want to call in to work today. I want to take a fat day.
So that's where Google and MS get those sales figures from%u2026 giveaways. lol