or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

Apple TV is full of stuff I can't watch. My cable provider is a smaller company and so I don't have access to a lot of stuff on there. Not even the ESPN. Why does this really differ?
Really cool video but like all their devices, they work great in a video presentation.
Very glad to see this article. I never could figure out how to hide this stuff before but now I'll do a lot of removing. My cable company is a smaller company that isn't an option for almost all of these channels so I'll be happy to get my screen looking more like my old original version one Apple TV.
No Chrysler/Dodge in the list? Guess the new Durango is out for me. Owned the last two and was looking into buying the new one but I plan to make my next vehicle purchase based on Car Play supporters. I like this idea of infotainment for my next vehicle. Guess I'll be moving to Nissan next.
Someone is sure proud of those hairy arms. Lots of hairy arm pictures.
Just use that cash hoard to obliterate scamsuck, please. In memory of Steve. Just do it already.
LOL @ macinthe408
Just love the RC refs. Never in my mind could I have made those connections.
Another terrific article worth my time in reading. Well done.
With iPod Touches being as much as a damn phone, my old iPhone is my kids new iPod Touch. With a google phone number free on wifi, she uses that to talk to family and friends and it stores a lot of songs and movies on it's 64GB drive. I'm sure all those phones are definitely not being wasted.