or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

That's funny. Thanks for the article with full reviews. Very interesting.
I work for a large broadband company as an installer and I can honestly say that the only tablets I've ever seen in homes are iPads, Nooks, and Amazon tablets. I've NEVER seen any other tablet when doing installs. And this has been for over 7 months. Even my father in law that hates Apple (and loves microsoft and gateway/dell) has 3 iPads in his home. He rarely uses his laptop anymore. I'm so happy to be a stockholder.
I think the girl in the bar was using her Phablet! Looks like a size for the Samsung S6, a 13" touchscreen phablet. Because bigger is better!?!
Agreed
If that agent has their add on every ford made and uses ford and ford.com to sell their properties, then I would say YES!Amazon isn't using an iPhone to call someone to sell them a comic so I think there is a difference here.  But since your argument and analogy is dumb, I would guess you think a toilet paper company owns your ass.
F Jackie, and samsung too.
I love how everyone wants to make money off apple devices but no one wants apple to see a dime either. And without apple, they would be making nothing. Apple made it possible, I see it only fair they get a percentage for making it all possible on their device.
Another good read.
Nice timing. I just finished filling three large dumpsters with old apple products going back to the early 80s that were filling a storage area that I needed to lease out. Probably could've gotten a $20 gift card for all those Apple II and Mac SEs.
Looks like a paper shredder & trash can in one. I like that. Need one of those.