or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

I'm glad this has come to my attention because I was planning on ordering some of their equipment this summer. That is definitely a NEGATIVE on that purchase plan. NO WAY do I trust Google not looking in on people. They already have with the satellite info and with the trick on tracking people anyway behind the lines of safety with Safari, this is just going to far. When did a single company with advertisements become more scary then NSA or CIA. I don't like the...
This is way old info.
It doesn't matter what they put an ad on. They were asked to disclose the revenue from phones. It's simple. Disclose the information on phones. Keep ad revenue on all your other devices private. No one cares at the moment. It's a simple request with a simple answer.
Oh my gosh how funny. Even apple style commercial. Must have advertising agency that's copying Apple's advertising agency. Whole lot of copying going on here. lol
That's funny. Thanks for the article with full reviews. Very interesting.
I work for a large broadband company as an installer and I can honestly say that the only tablets I've ever seen in homes are iPads, Nooks, and Amazon tablets. I've NEVER seen any other tablet when doing installs. And this has been for over 7 months. Even my father in law that hates Apple (and loves microsoft and gateway/dell) has 3 iPads in his home. He rarely uses his laptop anymore. I'm so happy to be a stockholder.
I think the girl in the bar was using her Phablet! Looks like a size for the Samsung S6, a 13" touchscreen phablet. Because bigger is better!?!
Agreed
If that agent has their add on every ford made and uses ford and ford.com to sell their properties, then I would say YES!Amazon isn't using an iPhone to call someone to sell them a comic so I think there is a difference here.  But since your argument and analogy is dumb, I would guess you think a toilet paper company owns your ass.
F Jackie, and samsung too.