or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

Another terrific article. Definitely a keeper.
Another good read. Well done.
Like other MS demos, a crash in demonstrations. Consistent with all other demos. I love those parts of their presentations. It's so funny. Texting while driving is way safer than trying to get the OS in dash to reboot or fix itself while the person is driving.
I saw a clear winner. Samsuck had several efforts to unlock with fingerprint. It wasn't as simple. How can there not have been a clear winner? Stupid video. I saw a winner.
wigby 03/29/2014 03:27 PM Next up, Samsung will demonstrate how Thomas Edison's patents are invalid. (they are thinking of copying his lightbulb) The Light bulb is round and you can't patent round objects.
Another great article to read. I like in depth looks like this. Great article. Thank you.
Where was Lucy Koh on this judgement?
Is this lucy koh the only judge in the US?
I was planning on buying the annual subscription but now I'll do it through the app. Have to support my apple stock by getting apple 30%. Good job apple. Make more money.
Apple TV is full of stuff I can't watch. My cable provider is a smaller company and so I don't have access to a lot of stuff on there. Not even the ESPN. Why does this really differ?