or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

NSA should be held to the same standard as a hacker that hacks into any government agency. Eye for an eye.
Is South Korea devoid of Apple products?
1. Surface 2 2. Surface 3. Windows 8 4. Metro 5. Awesome Windows 8 Metro 6. Nokia with Metro %u2026%u2026 8. Walker guy 9. Nelson Mandela 10. iPhone 5S %u2026 101. Galaxy Search results for year provided by Bing Search.
Who the hell trusts this?!? If they can't be trusted with us just surfing the web, who expects to give them their credit card info? This is just too funny and even funnier for those that would trust and use it. I'm not touching this with a ten-foot pole.
He didn't buy the wrong tablet. He's to smug to use a GREAT tablet.
This was all done before. But no one wanted to pay the higher prices for products made in America. People voted with their money for cheaper products. Hence the success of Walmarts. Bringing these jobs back will create jobs but people are not willing to spend more money for American Made products no matter what is thought. Money is hard to come by now and costs for all items in daily life are too much. Are people around here just stupid to not remember history and...
If apple sued, it would be only 50,000 watches. Like phones.
Great news for the state. Where's my cut for my info being violated? Doubt any of us will see anything. Greedy politicians.
Terrific article. Love these pieces. Great job.
Love this article. Funny and informative.