or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

When you stupid bastards make laws with loopholes for your personal friends in business, don't condemn someone who will use your laws against you. If the law leaves a loophole that will let me shoot someone for breaking into my house, then I'm shooting the fool that breaks into my house. Don't come after me later for shooting the fool. You write the laws. If you don't like it then change it. My house has my laws. When my kids find the loophole, I damn well make...
Love good reading like this. Great work.
sprint service sucks ass and it's signal quality is horrible. Siri does not work on the network anywhere I try in New Mexico and i'll be another loss for them as soon as my contract is up in October. And my wife with her iPhone so make that 2 more losses.
How can this be a Steve Jobs flick and it's in Flash only!?!
I've been a DJ back in the vinyl days and I must say this new technology for mixing now is incredible but it's also very advanced. I'm left in my old ways unable to progress because to me it is so confusing what works with what and how it works at all. I guess I'm finally old enough to say "I'm too old for this stuff".
Where does all this money go that they collect for this stuff like Google's big payment?  I didn't see a dime of it for my information being abused.
I would LOVE to buy $500 value stock for $7. What bullshit.
I'm happy with my Wii U streaming COD BO2 to my gamepad. No need for this. Nintendo beat you to this one. But it will be nice for the dedicated PC gamers I think.
$525M is $525 Million. 525M is 525 Thousand. I've worked in the printing industry my entire life and I can tell you that a banker should know the difference.
I had to use time machine to bring my system back 3 days to get my iTunes 10 back. Can't stand the way iTunes 11 works. Missed cover flow and a ton of other abilities. It was like leaving Windows XP for Metro. It's too much and lost the simplicity of the true iTunes app. I refuse to upgrade to iTunes 11 although it will be reported as the best version ever and the most downloads. Too bad they won't track how many of those downloads were canceled out by people like me...