or Connect

Posts by djkikrome

Another good article.
Again, we already know Samsuck counts shipped to sell, NOT SOLD!
Like the cars driving around the country taking pictures, they will have 3D street view for the oceans. So you can look at other boats. Or maybe for cartography below the water for better viewing? That would be cool if I used Google for anything.
Thanks Apple Security for helping adobe fix their problems on other systems and browsers. One less feature Apple will have over the other crap software. It's what made a mac better for sure.
pull it and leave it. Apple created their ecosystem to make money. NO developer should develop an app on Apple's system that avoids paying apple or competes with their music sales. Apple is in a business to make money, not let other people use their network to avoid apple. That's ridiculous.
Methane is a natural gas and 100% renewable. /s Great video.
I don't like the new ui either but had to do it for the radio. Like 6 much better.
I think I found a snippet of video on this but I may be wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZztC7xwLB8
Love articles like this. Great job.
 Funniest shit I've read in a long time.  Great job man.  You Funny Fo ReelZ.  Thanks for the laugh today.