or Connect

Posts by bernard

dont think bus speed has much to do with heat. cpu speed does. imacs are 100 so they dont step on the power macs toes.
THE RED BOARD MAY BE REAL BUT THE PICTURE FLOTING AROUND AND THAT IS POSTED HERE IS A MIRROR IMAGE (FLIPPED) THE PDF IS BASED ON THAT BOARD BEING FLIPPED (INCORRECT) THE PCI SLOTS WILL!! BE ON THE BOTTOM. THUS THE PDF IS A FAKE MOST LIKELY. think I am right
video cards display what is on its screen, CPU is what renders video. so no.
you can do 1600x1200, just noy @32bit. no Gforce 2 has worked in a biege, the have been reported workings in blue and white and newer cards. go for a radeon 7000. and if you use 9 only get a voodoo 3. good luck
The ibooks will be bumped when the tibooks are, me bets that new G3 (750fx) is available in 1ghz by now but no way apple is gona have higher clock speed ibooks over tibooks even if they are G3's the real question is can the current ibook motherboard run a 133 bus. Think about it the G3 is a 4 stage, the G4 is now 7?. apple crippled the first ibook (so not to be faster than a ti400) with a 66 bus without changing the board the released a 600/100 the first one could have...
toast adds mpeg 1 to quicktime.
Open them in quicktime player select the first song (use the tiny triangles (if you have never done it before)) copy oer cut,new player, paste, name it, do the next. when your done use itunes to fill out the I.D tags if you want. May need quicktime pro? [ 06-07-2002: Message edited by: bernard ]

Who cares about ativec-fractal benchmarks????but any way biege G3 with a 667mhz G4=1801.2Megaflops.
no comment. well ok your talking about portable music mp3 is not that bad. the other day for grins I mad an mp3 cd (the all of soundgarden 4.5hrs), stuck it in my DVD player played a couple soundgarden tunes then stuck the real CD and I the difference on the ones I encoded @192k VBR was almost unnoticeable bigest gripe would be cymbals, in any case good head phones would help. I am worried the ipod may not last forever and it is expesive but I have used mine everyday at...
[quote]So, NO fan is needed!? no active cooling? /QB]
not in my case but I have now mounted a fan and can do 666Mhz ok. if this chip was in a blue and white @ 650 it would out perform either 733 I think. anyway the guy was asking about zif upgrades and PL is a better deal...