or Connect

Posts by bernard

Anyone notice the lack of Mac benchmarks? new ibook how fast is it? my guess is more than 16% how does a 733 with L3 cache compare to an 800? i bet the 800 wins.
Could some one explain how 64M of VRAM would benefit me in any way on a laptop that doest support video spanning? besides minimal gaming performance?
Benchmarks of some kind please!!!!
Think Powerllogix got a 533/550 from OWC for ~$280.00 runs fine at 625/250 with no fan runs good @ 666 too just have USB problems fan and thermal compund might fix that? they are the only ones using the 7410 small less power consuming G4 and Sonnet is a no overclock chip I think. PL doesn't care or void your warranty. my 2ยข.....
RCA out works for me on a/v card just no input?
[quote]Originally posted by Ebby: BTW: Finally replaced my 3DFx Voodoo 5500 with the radion 7000; less ram, single processor, but still faster.
Faster at what? I pulled my real radeon in favor of a Voodoo 3 want to unload your voodoo 5?
" i looked into DNS software but it's a pain in the butt" have you tried http://www.no-ip.com/? easy, works great make up your own xxxxxx.no-ip.com name and its free. it wakes it easy for me to remotely access my computer and run a small web site work great with dynamic ip's and its free.
easy: it has for slots for 1024k only vram dimms. if you have 2 filled then you have 2, 4 filled you have 4. if you dont have 4 and need more buy a PCI vid card and dont waster oyur money on the ram dimm's.
[quote]Originally posted by apple.otaku: I think its pretty obvious that they will be dropping the 22" display soon. It doesn't make sense to have both a 22" and 23" display in there.
NO- THE AMOUNT OF EXTRA PIXELS EQUALS A 1024X768 DISPLAY SO I WOULD SAY THERE IS A BIG GAP BETWEEN THE TWO.
how about buying another ipod? get one, a month later warranty your broken one and when you get it back sell it on ebay.