or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Apple made USB popular because Steve could see the trajectory it was on long before PC manufacturers could. However, Auxio is correct that Firewire is technically (vastly) superior to USB, providing full peer-to-peer communications that can be implemented in a low-resourced, peripheral environment whereas USB is master-slave. If I had the time to comment on your earlier posts I would, as some of your claims have fact and fiction well and truly intertwined. All the best.
Love it, lol.
A crucial fact that Facebook and Google will never admit to, is that the cost of a device such as an iPhone or Mac is utterly trivial against the amount of time one spends using/employing/depending on the device or system and therefore, the device's or system's true value. (This does not extend to the cost of getting on line, which is beyond Apple's and other's domains and is often ridiculous.) A successful, profitable Apple, is a successful, profitable and empowered...
I haven't read the article fully but performed a search on the words 'accurate' and accuracy', with one instance of the latter coming up. Did AI test the devices for thermal accuracy? Accurate calibration is one secret to acquiring scientifically useful results. Calibration however, can be an inconvenient aspect to instrument use and is often neglected. Perhaps FLIR's insistence on (frequent) calibration ensures more accurate results. On the other hand, perhaps neither is...
You weren't in Boston then in the wake of the marathon bombings. 
Interesting though that Taiwan's importance to the US is probably one reason (if not the main reason) that China has not acted on what it sees as a rebellious state. So, the President of the time declined to occupy Formosa, the US of the present 'occupies' (the hearts and minds) of Taiwan today. Tricky issue for Beijing.  
In 1854, Commodore Matthew Perry, who had the year before forced the Tokugawa Shogunate in Japan to sign a treaty with the US, dropped anchor of Formosa, now Taiwan, for 10 days. He recommended that the island be occupied as it had reserves of coal that would be useful for the new steam powered warships the US navy was using. President Franklin Pierce declined, demurring at the cost. Imagine the outcome of a different response in DC.
I guess they don't mean that a child will die in Iraq, because that would never be tolerated.
Twenty-four year old art   
Might go for a trial with this one, I don't require the microcontroller component:   https://estore.ti.com/cc3100boost-cc31xxemuboost.aspx   All the best.