or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

This might be a simpler explanation. Also, an iWatch would almost certainly not be a 'bangle' (as depicted in various linked renderings) as it would require quite intimate contact with the skin for some of the possible sensing modes to function properly, contact that a watch strap or band would facilitate.
 I wonder whether an iWatch will be more an 'intelligent' (whatever that is) super-transducer, a device to interrogate the body but hands off the processing to a nearby iPhone, you know, that 64 bit supercomputer. :-) If so, the iWatch can be created as a dress watch (the Swiss connection, even an Angela Ahrendts connection?) in various designs but include the sensing and communications capability required only.
This is what really gets to me about A.I. today, the discussion begins about some technology relevant to the Mac or iOS and within a few posts is subverted by some stupid comment about an inferior competing platform or technology, which then becomes the focus of discussion. For this poster, go buy your two USB3 drives, we don't care less, got it. (Invoking the LaCie name is dickie too.)
Interesting contrast between the displays in the first two images, the first is clean and sharp, Apple's CarPlay, the second looks like a throwback to some long discarded sensibility or a modern Android version. Am I correct in assuming the second is Pioneers landing screen? Perhaps Apple could introduce a similar unit with cell connectivity built in, akin to a ruggedised iPad Mini.
Feeding a troll, response it was hoping for.
I believe that the opportunities for the two folds, Apple and Musk's companies, to take advantage of synergies is enormous. For example, SpaceX apparently, according to Musk at least, is cheaper at lofting payloads than even the Chinese. When his systems become fully re-usable, the advantage will grow even further. This with fully home-grown technology and manufacturing, something Apple must certainly be well aware of. When Musk begins a new venture, I doubt that he gives...
One of them is at work in Silicon Valley and elsewhere right now and goes by the name of Elon Musk. Oh... and his privately owned spacecraft is flying to the ISS on Monday, again. Even the somewhat self-absorbed British TV show Top Gear had this to say - 'The Tesla Model S is the most important car Top Gear has tested.' http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/Maserati-Ghibli-takes-on-Model-S-2014-04-03 Interested to learn whether there is something to the talk of a mutual...
How are data detectors operating on a link (being plain text)? Had to unblock you to read your banal comment. Back to the bin for you.
So, Apple has a patent or patents that it cannot assert because of potential for damage to the common good. [1] Sounds like innovation would be required to have such an impact, [2] so much for patents then.
Part of the motivation perhaps:   http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26933449   Samesung struggling to find new profit centres.