or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

So, not just a case of 'onwards and upwards' then...
Is this surprising? Teens constantly have their phone to hand. The Watch is not well understood yet.
So, all of those on AI who felt the need to defend a smaller iPhone as Scamsung released larger ones are bitching now about the 6 Plus... and certainly, they are bitching! How then is AI quieter? It could have been because those who wanted a larger iPhone now had nothing to bitch about but this wasn't to be, it's the turn of the small phone crowd. Where's the common sense in that?
Oh - and tasting and sniffing.  
I'm increasingly convinced that the Watch will very soon be a watch in name and minor functionality, only. I prefer to think that the goal for this device is biometrics input. I just cannot imagine that what Apple has revealed is in any sense the prime objective for this device. I'll say again that I think spectrometry will feature at some point. Best wishes.
'Gestalt-Ingenieur' is a title but also such a term of endearment, doubtless appropriate to Ive. 
Just keep in mind that the article is not completely accurate. YAG is not a phosphor but a garnet class crystal. Cerium doped YAG functions as a white light phosphor. When doped with neodymium, YAG is used as a laser crystal capable of operating at high intensities in the IR. The dopant is the key. (NdYAG lasers are used to range to the reflector packages left on the Moon by the Apollo astronauts.)  
Relic isn't actually a troll. Even though I disagree with many/most posts, they're well considered.
OF COURSE THEY DO! An architect who doesn't think structurally won't be long in a job. :-)
Okay, so what is the current art in 64 bit processors besides Apple's offering? I've lost sight of what other phone manufacturers are offering currently and into the near future, considering that Apple is now second generation 64 bit shipped. Is Samsung shipping anything from a 14 nm die?