or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Funny how people use the 'you're not being forced to buy blah' argument when it suits them but then 'oh, the sky is falling' when it doesn't.
You've never heard of the word 'alloy' it seems. Some alloys of aluminium have high strength (aluminium-zinc), are used in the cylinder heads of internal combustion engines (aluminium-silicon etc) and regeneratively cooled, are used in rocket motor combustion chambers. Just to say that aluminium was used doesn't mean that it wasn't alloyed and in most cases would be. I wondered whether the 6 was originally intended to be constructed with a liquid-metal case (although this...
Saw a 6 Plus a few days ago, beautiful screen. I'm thinking of going that way too.
I had 'low signal' against 'Phone' and I seldom actually experience low signal strength. 'Home & Lock Screen' accounted for 14% on my 'old' 5... reason - my months old granddaughter's image! 
Okay, you really had me there. Clever but easy to miss! Edit - okay Tallest Skil, it isn't being first that's truly clever but the last, the defining word, the one remembered.  
We have a 6 and I've just had my first look at a 6+... beautiful! Perhaps too good to pass on. Couldn't imagine buying such a big phone but likely will. (I can reach all parts of the phone without altering my grip.)  I did wonder about flex in such a thin profile however, especially as my 5 spends a great deal of time in the back pocket of my riding kit (and survived a tumble at 50 km/hr to go on and record the route my ambulance took to the local ER)!   About the back...
Not yet - iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPhone 6...
Young buyers from China (Hong Kong) were interviewed by Australian TV news programs. They were more than willing to pay airfares and accommodation for bragging rights back home (and a brief holiday down under).  
Our telco has just informed us that our first, a 6, is being delivered Friday.  
I've got a refund coming, increased storage and a lower cost. Nice, sunny day here today too.