or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Wish you a speedy recovery. 
The issue with zoom, if there is one, could be a result of the way crown data are captured and depend on the sensing mechanism (analogue capture, digitised later or digital capture). This issue would be well understood and quickly resolved. I cannot believe that the biggest feature of the Watch will be either capturing heart rate or ApplePay. I have a nagging feeling that the delay, if not simply a production/materials-component availability/software issue, has something...
Do you have the foggiest idea of what it takes to innovate? No, I didn't think so! Held a 6 Plus for the first time last night. A beautiful product, technologically ahead of everything on the market in respect of both hardware and software. Design is always a tradeoff between form and function, Ive and his team have produced a brilliant outcome. Communications within Apple must be brilliant too, to have new hardware such as the M7 and new software (including APIs) embodied...
In contrast to the idiot remark you quoted (the only time I see them), is the remarkable sight of an Apple product release pulling crowds, in Paris no less and not an iPhone, iPad or Mac in sight! Cook, Ive and the team have hit a home run. :-)
Ha ha ha, you actually read my post! I guess the white texting can quickly become tiresome. Regardless, according to Eric Schmidt, SS not only has this but had Princess Leia before George Lucas did. Shocking but not true!
Bah... you call that innovation? Ha ha ha ha... get thee behind me Scamsung!
Would love to answer this in depth but pushed for time, however, there could be tangible benefits that revolve around the word 'relationship'. I'd like to think that we Apple customers are in a relationship with Apple, as opposed to fandroids and the Googleplex and MS users before them. I emailed Tim once and have since had ongoing discussions with a VP (we all know Tim's email address and know too that he rises early each day to read emails from the likes of us), that's a...
Almost guessed, thanks for clarifying. Time as they say, will tell! (For me too if I buy a 6 Plus.)
I wonder whether Apple will give the sales breakdown... won't that be interesting?! A 5S form factor 6 with the two larger ones would have been a great lineup but was it workable logistically? Perhaps in ten years time, during a retrospective interview, Tim will let slip with his opinion but of course, by then, this will be history. I looked at the 6 Plus and couldn't bring myself to commit (one was available), more research needed? All the best.
Can understand your query in respect of having no choice smaller than the 6, I did wonder about that as I posted. However, so many were vocal about Apple falling behind without a larger iPhone and now, so many complaints. My wife has migrated from a 3G straight to the 6. How do you think she's getting on? Like a fish to water! I might go for the 6 Plus, how do you think I'll get on?