or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Tim Cahill at an Apple store in Shanghai on A.I., neat. _\\//      (Awaiting appropriate emoji.)
 Nice trolling @cicconegreek! The last 3 years, every troll claimed every new product comes with a huge delay time to create a buzz! Classic!
I suspect that you are correct in this. Delivery date probably depends on model and location. I was on very quickly. Delivery about 3 hours later was quoted as beginning in June.
Sport Watch preordered moments after the store went live a few minutes late - 4-6 weeks delivery.
Sport Watch ordered just after preorders opened (a few minutes late), for my fitness aficionado wife. Delivery 4-6 weeks, 2-4 for a separate band.
The Apple store is down! Just sayin'. 
...and stop using Android. 
Yes but we had to see his post before you sin-binned him! 
Hey all - we have a new member here with a question that I would think some of you could have a go at answering. Any thoughts? Welcome to AI @juliedyan.  
'I don’t know what Apple pays Jony Ive, but this proves it’s not nearly enough.' Re/code's @Amy_Schatz in response to Sony's SmartEyeglass.   https://recode.net/2015/02/18/reactions-sonys-840-smart-glasses-are-too-dorky-to-be-believed/   Design is easy - design that everyone clamours for must be tricky.