or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Surely you understand that Android device manufacturers are desperately trying to differentiate their product from the competition. They don't care less whether they give you a 3" or 5" smartphone screen or a 5" or 7" tablet screen, just so long as they can separate themselves from the pack. I say again, they only care about differentiating their product. Apple does not need to play that game. The iPad was and always will be, at the confluence of technology, cost and...
Okay - got that thanks. I did feel that you inference was a more general criticism, however, I am happy to concede.You really are just full of it...
That's just it right? If you had truly productive tasks to perform, to which a tablet computer were suited, you wouldn't be sprouting this b.s. All you are interested in, according to your own words, are web sites that rely on the laziness of flash to entertain. Go grab a netbook then and don't clutter up this thread!
This is so true. The success of the first iPad vindicated Apple's (Steve Jobs') approach and validated further development of the art.
Did you understand his comment - obviously, yes obviously, not!
Exactly!
Breathtaking! One last time - you obviously have no idea of the complexities of engineering at these scales. The iPad has always run the very best (consumer but not only) operating system that exists today. Further, both the hardware and OS have always been fully multi-tasking (in response to similar posts). Cut the crap or get lost!
You are full of it! I use my original iPad every day and did so out of the box on the day of release. Your ignorance is typical though profound! I'm so sorry that a man in his last days and years had to persevere these fools. Great minds however, have always suffered such ignorance. The iPhone is now the subject of this B.S. The first product of its kind, it will for ever be recognised for its revolutionary capabilities. Stick the trolls on the ignore list and be done...
Reading your post I thought just another troll, and perhaps you are... - however, you raise an interesting point. Currently, Siri interacts by employing external resources such as Wolfram Alpha, via a brilliant verbal processing capability (just had my first experience of it). However, a logical extension to the art will come when Siri is more aware of my local, unique resources, such as the ability to unlock my front door. This will come. The iPhone 4S will go down in...
Does this mean that the trolls will finally go home, or is AI their preferred home now (with us being such a friendly bunch )? The expression that is probably appropriate right now is that Apple is crying all the way to the bank!