or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

You don't know what you are talking about, sorry. Your opinion is the only travesty but you are entitled to it.
My experience is that you're safe upgrading. I have just performed the over the air upgrade on my original iPad, all is good. Safari, Mail, iBooks, Pages etc. are all working. (I have done my iPhone 4 too.)
It seems that the case was thrown out on a technicality or a series of technicalities, not on the basis of lack of merit. The woman it seems, was given poor advice. Her solicitor should be feeling quite embarrassed, wonder whether the law firm acted for her pro bono? Overall, is the 3G a better device with the latest available update installed? All the best.
Autocorrect can be a pain if one is not fully alert to what the text editor is doing, however, yo bitch is too good and perhaps a little Freudian?
Don't forget that extreme ultraviolet (EUV) is ionising and of course is also a form of electromagnetic radiation. This is why our EUV filtering ozone layer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_layer) is so important. Infrared (IR), the wavelength being talked about in this article, is completely harmless in the iPhone, as you said. All the best.
Even if you want your own calisthenics instructor \
So, by not answering the claim, the pot is calling the kettle black? Right, okay... Wasn't contested in court...
Of course, SGI isn't actually deceased. With those numbers, can understand your concern. Have you sought clarification with Apple?
You have made some interesting points, especially in respect of SGI and Sun. A colleague and I however, ported a LINUX only scientific package to OS X with very little effort. The advantage? To be fair, this applies in my case if not in general but it relieved me of the need to run that awful OS, especially the great pretender Ubuntu. Honestly, to me, this was a great relief and gave me a complete processing chain under the one OS (the one to rule them all lol)! ...
I'd love to have 4.2% of the global market in anything! (Listening to music from Invincible by Two Steps From Hell - seems appropriate! Amazing data if correct!)