or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Humble perhaps but not lacking wisdom!
It is so Freudian I know, however, I read your first sentence as... Oooo, Ahhh... I'm allowed tethering and the idea would suit me quite well.
Bizarre \
I would like clarification on what is meant by the term platform. I have more hardware centric interests than software and so might be displaying unreasonable bias in this question, however, I have never understood the term platform to refer to only the operating system of some computing device. Resorting to at least an accessible arbiter, Wikipedia, the term platform can be defined as: A computing platform is some sort of hardware architecture and software framework...
Please forgive me if this link has been posted previously: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/burnette/c...e_skin;content Last word? \
Right on, well said. (I would however, ban Harry Potter at the drop of a hat, not that anyone would notice! )
LightPeak \ (Versatile, blindingly fast, low power, future proof)
A fellow EDN reader. (Former LIA and SPIE member too.)
I ran my last semester's tutorials from an iPad but could not charge it while running the VGA adapter (5 hours constantly on used about 55% of a full charge and so it wasn't actually a problem). However, the freedom to walk around with the iPad would be great. Can the aTV drive VGA as well?Thanks for the idea. HDMI -> DVI -> VGA \
Well said. Also, Tim Cook is very capable. Get well Steve - best wishes.