or Connect

Posts by IQatEdo

Well - you're simply missing out on a great OS - your loss (but needn't be) (iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.1)
Intel phone home.
How do you know that the complaints are irrational? Just wondering \
Does this mean that you have had trouble with the iPhone? (You might have said so elsewhere, sorry if I missed your post!)
Brilliant!!! Let's hope not eh. \
There are probably quite a few customers holding onto their phone hoping for a remedy. (My 3GS doesn't drop bars regardless of how I hold it.) No, you aren't whining.
So, is your thesis 'professor', that the consumer is to blame for Apple's problem with the iPhone? How many mobile phones have you owned that required instructions on how to hold them? Unbelievable.
...Onto the tracks ahead of a scheduled Redmond Express. The next morning as he recovered, he was still counting his lucky stars that the express was late!
Ten years from now, there'll be plenty of ten year old, tablet computer users whose only knowledge of the word android will be in representing a dozen or so crappy operating systems and not the promise of a wonderful technological utopia that it once represented! \ Sigh.
Or not maybe! Bergermeister - how's the new experience shaping up?