or Connect

Posts by doh123

not totally sure what that means... Soundflower just lets you change inputs and outputs where they are directed at... so you can play something in one program (iTunes) and record whats playing in another program, cuz one output is going to the others input. I don't have Garageband 08, so if it does DRMed stuff, that's cool... the version I have media browser wont show or use any DRMed songs, the only way i can get DRMed music over is to stream it over from iTunes to get...
if you have to buy it... but most mac users who have an iPhone have an updated mac enugh they already have a version of garage band that works fine... actualy if you know what your doing.... I can easily make ring tones for my iPhone of even DRMed music without paying a penny, and it takes hardly any time at all... all you need is Soundflower (free) and Garageband (most mac users have) .... play it in itunes, out to soundflower, as garageband record from soundflower, then...
does Tiger get Safari 3 now? havent used Tiger in forever... when i used to use Safari 2 it was so unstable i dumped it.. but since Safari 3... after a few bug fixes, its been great.... though most of the time I'm still on Firefox since its just what I've been using for years.
now they have a great head start? against what? HD-DVD is dead if you hadn't heard it was discontinued quite a while back....
I know, I've been waiting to get a new machine as well, and if its a decent iMac or Mac Mini (or something better) thats great... but the current models are way over priced for what they are, too old for me to buy. But why not buy an iMac? why would your monitor go to waste? I may get an iMac, haven't had one since G3 times, but why would that make you throw out your current monitor? do you already have multiple monitors? My current monitor would just get attached to...
somewhat. What i really meant was the customer is overall happier, with their entire experience, not just from support.. including sales, use, value... everything including support.if support is equal or slightly less than Dell, with the rest of the Mac experience, the overall satisfaction will be higher, the customer is happier, and they rate anything asked about as higher.... the opposite is true. Even if someone has good experience with Dell support, but really was...
thats fantastic... I spent more than your 6 years working as a tech doing repairs including warranty work on many brands, including Dell and Apple. I've worked on some large contracts with MANY Dell machines, it took a few full time techs to do nothing but repair broken Dells all day every day onsite, but there were many many thousands of machines, and it was to be expected. I've worked on more than I ever cared to work on, and probably still will... I have met many who...
Dell doesn't make all bad machines. Some of their lower end "cheap" computers are just that.. cheap, and kind of crappy, but that doesn't speak for everything. Many of their machines are made very well, and are awesome machines. The "Dell sucks!!" mentality many places is just as bad as the "Macs use 1 mouse button, and is only for for graphics design" crap spread around most places too.
that's not completely true, Cider can work very very well.... and there is nothing wrong with a Cider port if its handled very well, with good amount of testing and debugging... if they just slap it in and it works and they say "DONE!" then yeah. it might have issues... EA does seem to do crap like that with their Cider ports, they don't want to spend any money at all. Not all Cider ports are bad, I've been playing the City of Heroes Beta test mac client that uses Cider,...
he/she is kidding? I doubt it, you make it sound like you disagree, then you go on to say the same thing. maybe you misread the post which was saying that Apples graphics card options totally stink and are like 2 year old technology when they are "new."