or Connect

Posts by doh123

Here is what really happened in a terribly paraphrased and simple way Apple: we need to update EPEAT standards... we want to do this X, Y, and Z. EPEAT: no way Apple: well we'll just leave EPEAT and make our own standards EPEAT: yeah sure, right... we'll call your bluff Apple: bye! (removes everything) EPEAT: oh no.. they are really going to do this... as much as Apple seems to lead the industry, they might cause problems for us if they make competing standards... EPEAT:...
They don't want to throw the market into disarray buy calling it a computer... but really, the iPad is a full portable computer. It doesn't have to look like a computer from 10 years ago to still be a computer.
he is still a programmer. Being a programmer doesn't require having clients. You may be a hungry programmer, or busy doing other things to make money, but your still a programmer.the question is stupid to try to make children think... and your answer is wrong. Sound waves are produced without any help from an ear, human or otherwise. Sound waves can also affect things without ears. making a sound means producing a sound wave... so yes, sound waves can be produced even...
While the statement might be funny... I'd say a big +1 for Steve. He's lost a lot of weight and looks much healthier.
nope... it'll be priced like the old ones, but on the baseline your looking at 4gb of ram.. 128gb SSD, and Intel HD 4000 graphics only. On the nice side the screen will be 2560x1600.The main difference between the new Pro and the 13" Air is the faster CPU and Retina display.
people keep on going on about a cheaper ipad... I don't care if its the same price... a iPad just like the current one scaled down into a 7 inch size...I'd buy that for sure since the current one is too big.
I'm not worried about a "cheaper" iPad, I just think a 7 inch size would be nicer... I don't own an iPad right now though I like them, but I'd highly consider grabbing a 7inch.
don't be so sure about that.  I have a MBP 17" that has a faulty headphone socket, but I have never informed Apple, and the thing is over a year old... it never worked right from day 1... it doesn't bother me enough to go without my machine for a week to get it repaired..   I doubt I'll ever get it fixed, I just don't care about it, but if what I'm using the machine for changes while its still under warranty, i'll get it fixed, but I wouldn't expect any company to believe...
i really liked Samsung's explanation...   well, it doesn't infringe, but even if it did, you shouldn't stop the sales because it doesn't even compete with Apple's iPad because they are using 3G and we are using 4G   lol...   That like a car company copying a car 75% of the way, then saying... well it doesn't really compete with the product we copied because we put in a 300 hp engine and not a 200 hp engine.
does this actually do *paid* subscriptions?  Right now you have to do paid for subscriptions that need a user name and password in iTunes on a Mac or Windows machine, and then sync it to your iOS device because the iOS device has no way to get it.  If this lets you get podcasts that need a log in, that would be fantastic.