or Connect

Posts by doh123

those poor cheap Windows uers hardly ever pay anything but the rock bottom possible, so thats all they can show them... then hope they make a sale.
glad my rMBP doesn't do that.. I tried testing it leaving something like that on the screen for 30 minutes and there was never any retention of the image through many different color backgrounds.
whats this have to do with that at all?  This has nothing to do with store policies.   But.... having most downloaded apps show up first isn't always a good thing to do.  It means people will see the most famous apps first, so it will be hard for newer and maybe better apps to ever compete with well established apps.  That said, the older search method wasn't any better.
    nothing weird like that for me... sure you typed the address in right?
I don't have a framerate checker... none built into Skyrim... and I don't run it on Windows, but ported with Wineskin I can run it ultra with 2880x1800, and during some really big action with special effects, so when some things are still caching a few seconds after a loading screen, it can get jerky, but most of the time its very smooth.  I don't play it like this though, I've been playing it at 2048x1280, and it runs great.  I'm sure it would run great completely native...
i dont get how people pay so much for complete crap just because its part of history... sheesh
I ordered it monday about 3:30 central, 1:30 pacific, and it says 5 to 7 days at that point. I ordered the standard high end MBP-R with the ram bumped up to 16gb.  i didn't order extra stuff (dvd, adapters, etc) because I'm going to get a $100 'back to school gift card' which I'll use to get accessories later  :-)
eh.. the 500GB Momentus XT wasn't that great.  I have a 1 month old 750gb one that is much better than the 500... at least its noticeably faster than a standard hard drive, but its still pretty slow next to a decent SSD. uhhhggg.... i ordered mine monday too, and they didn't get it ready for shipment until 7am Friday in Shanghai, then FedEx sat around and waited and didn't pick it up til 12 hours later.... and it missed the Friday night flight out.  At least FedEx flies...
uhhg.. i ordered mine right away and it still hasn't shipped.  I know its CTO being I ordered with 16GB of ram.. but sheesh.   What did show up today?  My Magsafe magesafe 2 adapter... yaaay!! now i can sit and stare at it and put it on and off my older magsafe adapter thinking about how it will plug into my laptop when I finally get it... they say wont be until the 21st - 25th.
you actually had me until number 3... you actually sound a lot like some people have said and they were serious though. he didn't leave that fact out, he already said if you take one of those new ones and put a SSD in it, it can cost MORE than the MBPR.