or Connect

Posts by Euphonious

They also get a lot of positive commentary regarding their hardware designs, sales figures, etc.Apple is a really high profile company and is prominent in the public consciousness. In other words, people will read about Apple. That's why everything Apple-related tends to get reported - good or bad, well-founded or spurious.
 Even when he's just discussing numbers, his pieces are usually written from the viewpoint that the there is an unfair media bias against Apple - that the media tries to undermine Apple and support competing products. This is just not true. The portrayal of Apple in the mainstream media is, on balance, positive. But pretending it isn't in order to adopt a siege mentality stirs up the hive so much more effectively.
What does this do that Spotify doesn't?
I score every time Dilger spews another Android slur piece onto the internet. Sadly it doesn't make up for choking on the verbal dysentery that he shoves down our throats on a regular basis.I've said it before and I'll say it again: Dilger's posts are a disease on this website. He also lacks basic intellectual hygiene, given the various sock puppet accounts he posts from in support of them.
This is stupid. The MBA is a better product because it's a really good laptop, as opposed to a mediocre laptop half-heartedly pretending to be something else.
Dilger, your posts are a disease on this website. Instead of reading about Apple, we get to read your mouth-foaming diatribes about Samsung every single week!   Give me a P, give me an A, give me a THETIC.
It's more a matter of needing balance within an individual article. The way DED writes, you would think competing products had no merits at all, which is not true. You can make anything look bad if you exaggerate its flaws and ignore its strong points. It is inaccurate, myopic journalism calculated to generate clicks and little else.
 But the whole point is that this article, like most of Dilger's articles, isn't about Apple at all. It's another Android/Samsung slur piece. Given that it's APPLEinsider, why is DED given free rein to bang on about Samsung so much? If he wants to spend an hour a day dredging up obscure negative content about Samsung then let him, but for goodness sake don't make it front-page news - that's just embarrassing. Either this site is a venue for insightful and well-informed...
 Don't own Samsung, never will. I just can't for the life of me see why Dilger has to keep going on about them on an Apple website. He talks more about Samsung than he does about Apple. Anyone with that level of visceral hatred for a hardware company has problems.
Can you just clarify something for me, Dilger - is Samsung's devotion to extremely high resolution numbers a spec list checkmark? You said it twice in the article, so I thought you might like to say it a third time in the comments. Hey - if you posted under one of the additional usernames you use when you want to comment on an article without being associated with it, maybe you could say it a fourth or fifth time! But seriously, do you even proofread this drivel?