or Connect

Posts by Euphonious

Writing an article then deleting adverse comments doesn't say much for the writer's strength of argument. Why is he even able to delete posts, anyway? I find it pretty odd that writers of articles have substantial moderation powers on the forums, especially when they have such a clear history of misusing them. But then, I also find it pretty odd that DED feels compelled to have multiple identities on the same website. 
  Can you point out the facts for me in the above? I can't see a single fact there which could be backed up by an independent source. All I can see is an angry diatribe against a group of people whose sole crime is to use a different mobile operating system. That isn't an 'editorial', it's just foaming-from-the mouth propaganda.
If you're going to delete people's posts, AI moderators, it's polite at least to explain why you've done it.    The only clue I have is an infraction for 'inappropriate language'. This in spite of the fact that I didn't use any language which isn't used on this forum to describe Android / Google / Samsung / non-Apple users, day in day out, without a hint of moderator intervention.   This forum has a curious concept of 'moderation'. Moderators are not supposed to delete...
 If you categorise people based upon the mobile operating system they use, then you have big problems, my friend. And what's with the constant use of the word 'Fandroid'? When I used the word 'fanboy' in the context of an Apple user, my post was promptly deleted. Maybe if there wasn't such an intellectual vacuum at the core of this forum then you wouldn't need to apply such double standards.
 So now you're comparing Google to a terrorist group?AI, why do you let this fanboy idiot stick around? Embarrassment.
iPhone 5S gets 83% for 'UI design'; iPhone 5 gets 76%.   It's the exact same UI...
Dilger, I would mention the irony of you complaining about Samsung cherry-picking the good bits of reviews whilst simultaneously cherry-picking the bad bits.   But the bigger question is why you have written another article about Samsung phones at all. Why don't you write something insightful about Apple rather than taking more cheap shots at Samsung? What is the reason for your obsession with Samsung? These pieces really are just fanboyesque dribble.
Neither of those products is a replacement for Microsoft Office. They are poor substitutes, particularly the equivalents to Excel which are nowhere near as powerful. Not to mention that many companies are simply not going to use open-source desktop software.
 No. They're not. Windows has about 91% desktop market share (source). That's about the same as two years ago. Is that what you call 'dying'? Windows 8 may not have taken off as MS would have expected, but Windows still has an absolute stranglehold in the desktop market. Likewise, Office still has a stranglehold in the corporate environment. Web-based alternatives like Google Apps or competing products like iWork  may be gaining in popularity among consumers, but it is the...
Said without a trace of irony, as well!