or Connect

Posts by dolphin0611

"55,021 can rides" - what is a 'can ride', anyone? Is that an American term? Or perhaps a misspelling for 'cab ride'?
I currently have 885 apps on my iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2. Yeah!! I would have more but my 57.1GB of available memory is, unsurprisingly, almost full (have deleted a fair number too, esp large file 3D games). And there's not much room for music! It does lag a bit sometimes, mostly when scrolling though app pages, though since I updated from iOS 6 to iOS 7. Excessive number, perhaps, but there are so many good apps!!! But most of all, my iPhone doesn't crash or reboot. I...
Thank you! Actually, I didn't realise that. Pretty sure I tried that before but it didn't work. Nothing happened when I swiped to the left. Has it always been like that? Even in iOS 5 and 6? My iPhone 4 came with iOS 5 and I was talking about my experience with my iPhone 4. So the only way I could figure out how to remove a song was to use iTunes and deselect it from syncing, and obviously I had to use my computer to do that. Anyway I'm glad that I can delete songs now. I...
How do I delete a post? I used the AppleInsider App to 'quote' but it 'replied' instead? Seems I cannot delete a post.   Edit: I just checked the help page and apparently you can't. So just ignore this. Sorry.
What some people here are missing is - people are not complaining of a free album, but the difficulty of removing something they don't want from their device. For some reason, Apple doesn't have the 'feature' to allow us to simply delete a particular song from an iDevice (directly). I remember having an iPhone 4 with 16GB of memory. I had a hard time controlling the memory usage. Once when I downloaded a free video song promoted with the 12 days of Christmas app. However,...
Oh, how I wish I could buy a 17". Will they ever bring back a 17" version? Are they able to make a 17" laptop with a retina screen if they want? Using a 15" (despite a retina display) feels too cramped for me. So, I use an iMac, but alas, I can't pick it up and use it on the sofa, or take it out with me. I guess it's just wishful thinking.
I wonder if the iPhone 6 5.5" version rumours we keep hearing about might end up being an iPad Nano/Micro or something like that - so instead of a huge phone, simply an even smaller version of the iPad. It depends on the screen ratio rumours, of course. Or maybe a bigger iPod, like an iPod Pro. Just a thought, especially as 5.5" seems awfully large for a phone. But then again, many people don't use phones for making/receiving calls all that much, especially compared to...
I said earlier that this rendering doesn't look that good. But end results can look quite different of course. But if it looks anything like the following concept...   Introducing iPhone 6 - 3D concept video   Now that's what I call Apple styling!
Haha! That would do the opposite! Though plugging in my headphones isn't really a practical way to mute a device, with wires dangling around (of course, if I want sound without distracting others I could just wear the headphones, but I'm talking about if I don't want sound). Of course, "another workaround" is to hold the volume down button for several seconds (but my point is the convenience of quickly being able to mute and 'unmute' a device). Actually, have you seen...
True. But it is handy to be able to quickly hit the mute switch, isn't it, kind of like when you're watching TV, when you want to just quickly stop the sound. I play games a lot on my iPhone, so it comes in handy sometimes, usually when I'm out and about and don't want to offend people with my phone making a noise. I can use headphones of course too. It reminds me of Apple's remote - I wish that had such an option, rather than having to adjust the volume down to zero, then...