or Connect

Posts by Wrong Robot

Actually, someone is.http://www.spamusement.com
I went to church as a kid, largely because of the free donuts and coffee we got after the sermon.
You can easily import practically any audio format into garageband. Just drag and drop garageband will convert .mp3 to .aif automatically and place it on the track. That said, you can't import iTunes protected formats, but I think that's the same with any program.
This whole thing is intense. I am hoping for the best, but it really does look pretty grim. Well, Regardless of the ultimate severity, a lot of people's lives are about to be put through a blender, we can only hope they can recover...
Yea seriously... what the FUCK?!
I have an MPC 2000, I want to sell it to get an MPC 1000 you interested? I have a zip drive and a CD-rom drive for it. PM me if you're interested.
I thought it was also because scientology has 'em by the balls. I.E. when you sign up you have to divulge like all your darkest secrets. They record and keep the information and then use it to blackmail people, celebs specifically because they actually have something to lose. But who knows.
A friend of mine tried to get into it, not because she really wanted to, but because she was really curious. She got a couple steps into the initial whatever you have to do before she doubled back and said 'ha, that was dumb' I've only known a couple scientologists personally, they all fervently defend it and talk about how much it's helped their lives and made them better people. From what I understand, low-level scientology incorporates a lot of therapeutic ...
Unrelated but, I installed starcraft, but my CD for brood war is FUBAR, kind of a bummer. Oh well. I keep eying the Diablo II CDs, but, I don't think I have the desire to play such a game. heh
_removed_ 2nd off topic rant