or Connect

Posts by Wrong Robot

_removed off topic rant_ sorry northgate.
Do you have any tunes you'd like to share sammi? (and I'm sorry if I came off sounding snappy and/or harsh, not my intention at all)
similar thing happened to me recently with Master of Orion II. It's kind of lame though, since it runs decently in classic, but consistently crashes if you try to engage an opponent in ground combat. So, fortunately, ground combat is avoidable if you simply bombard planets to the ground. But the problem is, the AI loves engaging in ground combat and will send troops to take over your colonies whenever you're at war. So, the solution there is to not be at war(easy...
You don't need to lecture me about experimenting with midi, it's what I do pretty much all day everyday. I am very competent with drumming on the keyboard and programming rhythms into a step based sequencer, I have even experimented at length with creating live-ish sounding drum kits that I have been pleased with(and that I have fooled people with). But ultimately, I just don't really care enough about rock music, which is the REAL reason I don't make it
You tell me(this is only half of it) http://www.icompositions.com/artists/Wrao/ Lately I've been doing a lot of experimentation with breakbeats and glitch type stuff. I'm currently in the process of trying to weave chaos breaks in with pop music(emo comes to mind). But alongside that I also make lots of 'nice' music, relaxing, easy to listen to. Alongside that I also make video game covers from time to time. I also write solo bass music, and I've tried my...
Yeah, the Jp8080 is sick, I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I want to implement it into my setup, but I totally love what it can do. oh yea...
Not pictured was the Roland jp8080 synthesizer, an 88 Key electric piano, and a Shure SM58 vocal mic, and of course my bass.
yea, I've been doing music since I was 8 or something like that. Play bass mostly, but I don't really establish boundaries with what I will and won't play. here's a picture of my new recording setup
Hey, at least his bulge is gone.
Speaking as a spider-man fan, it's not just doc ock, it's just the fact that he's a super-hero, meaning, he fights super-villains and anyone that is close to him will undoubtedly get caught up in the wake of such fights. Heck, Mary-jane ISN'T seeing peter/spider-man for a big part of the series, and she STILL manages to get nearly killed all the time. Is it something of a cop out... sorta, depends on how you look at it. In the harry potter series is it something of a cop...