or Connect

Posts by Wrong Robot

The hall was divided as any concert hall would be with a lower level and a balcony level, so that's 2 'floors' but, the distance from ground level to ZZZ was, I'd approximate, 5-6 stories. It actually might have been ZZ not ZZZ now that I think of it, but regardless, it was a big friggin place, made bigger by the over-the-top performance/spectacle. As far as I'm concerned, religion, spirituality and the values ascribed to them are incredible personal, such mega-churchs...
I went to a mega-church not too long ago. Scared the crap out of me. Honestly, I couldn't believe half the stuff I was seeing. For starters, the stadium hall could hold at least 3000 people comfortably, probably more. I was seated in ZZZ section, must have been 6-8 stories up. The stage was pretty small from where I was and while the live band was rocking but immensely cheesy, the pastor team creeped me out. Though there were no actual stunts or acrobatics, they ran on...
Did you know they worked with Sir Mix-o-lot for a while? after they 'broke up'
Yea. I was a vegetarian for about 2 years. I didn't have any real reason to do it, but I wanted to give it a shot, so I did. In the mean time I learned a lot about diet and nutrition as well as valuable alternatives to generic foods and my cooking skills increased quite a bit. I stopped almost 2 years ago, but I still enjoy veggie burgers and fake-meat products. It's not that I have any aversion to real meat products, it's just that... the fake-meat stuff still tastes...
Most likely he learned the name from obi wan, who, while being held captive by count dooku was told who darth sidious was. which then raises the question: obi wan was told by dooku that darth sidious was in control... even if obi wan doubted it, surely that would have spurred a more rigorous investigation to figure out the identity of sidious. Then again, the whole point of the thing is that the jedi abilities are waning and they can't detect the dark side all around...
This is addressed in episode 2 as well as 3. The jedi power has been waning, they are unable to sense the dark side that is growing all around them. What's more, they are blinded by their position. They become arrogant and ultimately useless. The jedi were never ascribed to be a subtle bunch though, that's the sith's job. The whole point about Anakin being the 'strongest' is that he is brash, arrogant, and unfocused. He may have more raw talent and capability than any...
Wow! you've got to be the first person I've ever heard who LIKES the cell shading. hehehe I personally liked it to, but didn't dare let anyone know, zelda fans were out for blood when they saw it. heh
I did archery a little in high school, and a little bit before that. It's a neat hobby. I definitely really enjoyed it. Never really felt too compelled to get my own nice bow or anything though.
Speaking of the Episode 2 bar scene. One thing that I would change, given the opportunity, is the music in that scene. Lucas totally had a chance to create the next generation's 'cantina music' but all we got was boring atmosphere filler. I think I actually heard that lucas specifically chose not to have poppy music there because people would accuse him of trying to recreate the cantina. But screw that, they could have totally had some kicking electro funk fusion in...
And then obi-wan says "lando system?" and then yoda smacks him and says "a system, lando is not. A man, lando's a"