or Connect

Posts by Wrong Robot

I was under the impression that star trek transporter technology didn't 'destroy' the person, rather, converted them into energy, beamed the energy to a location, then unconverted them. Eitherway, transporters are absurd That said, I for one, wouldn't mind downloading my brain into a computer, assuming I could have a robot body. With like... laser eyes and stuff. I must say though, that article is pretty hilarious. You can just imagine a scientist sitting around and...
Alien Fugitive in the cantina = arm Darth Vader also loses one of his robotic hands in return of the jedi I dunno... I think it's just a byproduct of playing with, oh you know, super powered laser swords!
I have always assumed they began construction on the second death star, maybe even before they fully finished the first death star. They most likely started at least once DS1 was finished, but it's not outside the realm of reason to think they'd want 2+ of these things from the get-go. Additionally, The DS2 was 'fully operational' despite looking half complete. This implies that their priority was creating another super laser, not necessarily a full blown death star...
My main problem with the 1-3 music is that it's more conventional sounding. In 4-6 lots of the music was done with oboes, clarinets and flutes guiding the melodies. It created a very unique presence. Conversely, 1-3 mostly used strings and horns, which, even with well scored music, leads to lacking in the freshness department, and hurts continuity a little between the 6 movies. The other gripe, musically, I had, was with episode 2, when they goto that bar chasing the...
Being an older brother, My younger brother was always in awe of my masterfully skillful video game skills. Of course, I'm not that much of a gamer, but he'd prefer to watch me play than play himself because stuff was usually too hard for him. Nowadays though, I'm seeing him breeze through games that took me forever to complete, and I still probably couldn't complete if I tried. Funny how that works. Mario 64 has some really difficult levels that I still cannot fully...
More importantly, what's 'the left'?
Sorta. More like, the 'good in him' was awakened when he sees luke about to kill him, and he recognizes that luke is on the verge of turning to the dark side, and he sees luke refuse. Then he kills palpatine to redeem himself. More or less, it can be made more convoluted or less convoluted if you want. heh.
Well, then it obviously didn't really happen.
*mild spoilers* I really enjoyed it. I really did. It made episodes 1 and 2 better(in theory, I still don't care to watch them again to find out) It made episode 4 a lot more desirable, and it was a well structured story with well paced action, good acting(almost everywhere, but with some lame bits) I think what the film accomplished best was creating a strong sense of the whole point of view, 'what is good', 'what is evil' tension/confusion that anakin was...
Yea, I'm sure the DVD player aspect of the PS2 really helped sales initially for those little kids with no income. "but mom! then we don't need to buy a DVD player(optional:for my room)" The blu-ray is likely to have a similar effect, except, I think families with big HDTVs aren't going to mind dropping that cash anyway.