or Connect

Posts by mhikl

So what to do? Can I scrap this monster (Flash) off my computer, and still get ALL videos off the net? Not just YouTube- all. I do have Safari extension Click To Flash installed. Does such allow me to jump Flash from computer. I am able to download any YouTube video directly so I can then transfer it to iTunes or save a copy on another HD; but cannot save vids from other sites though I can usually find their efforts on YouTube. YouTube is the one diamond that I...
I got bored and stopped reading after "Regarding the new allegations . . ." Hope the Chinese have a longer attention span than I.
And Martian space invasion is put off till next year because of Marian Global Warming. Riots escalate.
More desperation from the Copy King♛—On its downturn. OK boys ’n girls, Hands ready at your handles: 1, 2, Flush! Bye, bye Sam-i. ​Lie, Lying, Liest Low Market is the King! ​And Netherworld ​Flushed—new realm, In Hell’s choir, There Ye sing.   I believe that singing in hell is a bit of a misnomer for Choral Screaming.
Isn’t it kinda creepy that every holiday screams out SALES, SALES etc Isn’t their purpose for remembrance, and for families to get together and do something, together. Maybe even for a pause to thoughtful thinking? Maybe a rest from the commercial world?   No, I’m not high*,   Namaste and care, neighbours/ I mean neighbors, :) mhikl - dang my check-spell sometimes. *yet.   ​and my posts seem stuck at 432? oops, back to thoughtful thinking.
"Google hopes to be taken seriously by business . . ." Now that’s an oxymoron if ever there was a defining moment.   Sending shorts to laundry.
There’s a lot of poignant info here, fair DED. Keep up the good fight! Let the naysayers lie in their nests. :)
Governments seem to be going too far, too fast; cocky is the nature of the overly successful. Eventually citizenry must wake up the dangers of such powers. Remember, historically every democracy prior to our age became plutocracies. It seems an almost inevitability, a natural evolution. Chomsky suggests, nay says ’tis so.
Thanks for your experience, Shaw. Article: [Nuance's technology does not handle Siri's artificial intelligence layers. Instead, the company's products simply provides the capability of Siri, or other voice-driven services, to interpret a user's voice.] Surely there is other technology Apple could purchase that would cost far less than this. However, to seem interested to drive the price up to waste Samsung’s time and money would be a ploy most corporations might entertain....
I’m too cheap to go smart phone so I hope Apple comes out with a larger 5.5 iPod touch. I love my touch but it is pretty slim for reading and surfing, net not wet.