or Connect

Posts by mhikl

Thanks AI for posting this. I’d given up as CR’s site just freezes up on me and I assumed it was then only available in the US; though I did get one interesting CR interview that I lost when I hit the refresh button. Just checked YouTube and it is up there now though I don’t know for how long because on YT only fragments of Charlie Rose seem to be available. The Tim interview may be short lived, i.e., pulled, but now I have downloaded both hours to watch and study at  my...
Should Apple’s iWatch make it to the iStore and open possibility where other’s failed to tread, then for sure the great fruit company can pound its chest to proclaim: “The Spirit of Steve stands strong of will against the rabble of copy whose sails do fail the winds of change”.
Well do not let words from the mouth of an authority end your dreams. Where there is rumour, there is hope.
Apple is biding its time. Like a cougar, its pounce will be swift to successful.   Expect “Mac vs. Samsung” Ads coming to a TV in your home. I would suggest animation: a floating pig and the graceful swan.
Could Apple legally forgo its 30% cut to drop the price of books to land a kick to Bozo's goolies? Or would that be considered illegal competition? Or how about just returning the 30% back to the customer, right after purchase, the book seller getting its full return. Or does this just refer to hardcover books? Whatever it takes, something has to be done to this goon of a company.
So prestiges a spot to stand so proudly empty? I’m stymied.
Won’t everyone stop picking on SamSlug. It’s suffering into late stages decrepitude and mindfogitude. It’s a misery for sure so we should all have a heart. Next fridge you need, make sure its Sams. And dying at the starting gate, whose first out of the gate in failed projects, MS or SS? Me thinks MS is tossing the goo that slapped it in the face. It’s a merry-go-aground and a farce-Wheel at the playground boys and girls. But hey, its summer. Party On.
Lot of people at AI have hearts (and brains). I love this site, its writers & its patrons. By 2012, er 2020 big changes will be coming. For the good.
Bob, your kind is becoming scarce. Adhere to your principles. :) NEWS BULLETIN: Patience died leaving Anticipation stranded on a desert island.
I’d take a dead chicken over Al Gore (even typing the name burns).Regardless she sound innocuous enough and the rad femies have their knickers in a knot over lack of lady reps at the top in the corporate world. Well, here’s one for ya.