or Connect

Posts by mhikl

It took years to make the laws that run the US et al as much of world commerce runs now. It ain't perfect but commerce and corporate life is far healthier with the laws we have all come to depend upon. FacsimileSam's commercial culture is backward. It is the backwards bully trying to make it with the smart ones. Unless everyone involved comes to understand that the rules serve us all, the breakers will continue their dirty tricks. Eventually, the eye will be on...
New ideas often sound sooo sweet (remember the MS Kinect- some even emailed Timboy suggesting Apple looking into such a thing-blush); then the dog's meal rears its head.   I'm thinking, I'm hiding behind a stack of cardboard boxes in a warehouse and some monster slasher, flesh-eating killer is out for a snack (I am mostly bones and promises)  and I'm trying to phone for help and goothingi wants me to speak out loud. There's a plot for a movie here; not that I watch...
Hey, sending out some love to Best Buy; a beleaguered company of late. Beat that, Goofle*. *No insult meant to normal goofs.
Are the 'other' and the likes from book sellers just ebook readers, or mostly used for ebooks? I bought a cheap Kobo to read books and save my battery (and weight) of my iPad3. Then got a new iPod t high end for Xmas and rarely use Mr Kobo. Apple may be preparing to follow the path laid down by the family iPod. There will be dancing in the streets, should this family tradition come to fruition.
China likes the labour foreigners provide, but not the profits they take out from the economy. China will invest its profits wherever safe returns and resources are assured or needed. Indian labour might be more appreciated from a country more in thinking with the economies of the west.
Exactly, and with Siri, Apple is developing its own search -   And, with a flick of the middle finger, all Googleshit can be extinguished from AppStore. Apple has a long memory, in a grand unforgivable indulgence.   As the great philosopher, Nelson, says: "Ha, ha"! "And, with a flick of the middle finger, all Googleshit can be extinguished from AppStore. Ha, ha!"            
Apple must take Google search on agressively - giving adverts away for free or at least just cover costs. Google has played this game before to destroy competitors. Like maps, it can build and grow and make meaningless Google's whole raison d'etre.
Google is probably making no money on these devices and going for Apple's bread and butter, its profits. Fire is the best means to thwart such an offence and Apple needs to get its own search site that charges no money for advertising (or darsh little) to do to Google what it has done to MS and is attempting to do to Apple. The gloves must come off and a grab for Google goolies by Apple is called forth.
There is but one company that produces the line in mobile called iOS. There are many who produce the lines called Android OS and there are many fractures across its lines much like a river with many tributaries that can lead the adventurer across dissimilarity climates. Both lines have their followers but only one is a club that is truly open to all its followers and that is club Apple. It is like a fraternity with a secrete hand shake. It is intrinsic to the nature of...
Funny (as in strange) that we don't hear about these kinds of adoptions, deployments, supporting with Android? It's a befuddlement. Head scratcher. Moment for pause. So many questions race through one's head in search of answers. I wonder if Android has an app to answer such queries. Of course it is not Apple's need to wonder why, so I doubt we'd find the answer in an app, from there.