or Connect

Posts by mhikl

I can't even imagine how depressing the gang all look at a Microsoft BBQ. Latest rumour round the pit is that slates will next debut inside cereal boxes. 
What other do we expect?   The lunatics are in charge at Google Asylum.
I'm perplexed. Aren't there any Korean manufacturers Apple might address. mmmm, I'll have to chew on that one a while.
Oh, I hope not. The fair thing to do would be to allow an extension. It certainly would not be publicly nor commercially in Apple's favour to be persistent in its demands.
Seems to me it's like the Fat man midway into the race deciding to initiate a diet plan, immediately. Good luck, fatso.
I apologies for the large font. I wrote it in notes and pasted it in. Will remember to re-size next time. However, to your second comment, the language was quite clear: it was a "what if" speculation which had already been addressed in a next post. One should try to take the time to learn the nuances of language.
My suspicions too. 
If you are replying to my question, then it was just a question. What would have happened? I know Apple would not do such a thing.   My suspicion is that Apple may still have been taken to court doing this, however, Apple could point out in its own defence that Amazon started the model and doing anything other, would have prevented Apple entering the book field.
Here's a question. What if instead, Apple had bought the books from publishers, not added its 30% so it could get the books at the same price or lower than Amazon, and gone head to head with Amazon selling the books and undercutting its price whenever necessary. Possibly always keeping 5% below Amazon's price. Apple's reasoning could be that it is supporting its iBook customers.   Apple might even offer the extra discount only to members who pay an iBook club...
I, too, suffer non-compliant ear hole syndrome (nCEHS), a much understudied deficiency to the pleasures of music listening, audio books and under cover surveillance. Why this affliction has not been addressed sooner is a puzzle. Coming on the date of Douglas C. Engelbart's death is a fortuitous coincidence, which should not over shadow Apple's latest little miracle.