or Connect

Posts by mhikl

I'm confused. I thought Pages already synced with all devices, and Mac. Just read the beta link but as I am already on iCloud, didn't go further.
Next year, " Millions of Endless Possibilities".
Due to this report, Daniel, my granny's old ladies' Salvation Army Tuba Band is firing up their instruments and saluting SamFax with some worthy notes at Prince's Island this Sunday, noon, local time. A good time will be had by all. Bring rain gear and snacks for the kids.
"Connected devices"? Like flinging s*** on the wall, blindfolded, hoping for logical connexions.
Intriguing. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble. This caldron is getting steamier.
Have lost interest in breakfast this morning.
Block the trolls, guys. Don't quote them. It's offensive to see their muck.
Why has Apple not applied earlier? I wonder if there aren't others who've patented this name to make ready coin from Apple. Or is this name intended for something other than a wristwatch, as others have speculated?
stelligent, neither British nor American am I; though either I would proudly call myself if that dang ice age some are predicting in the next twenty years buries my nation in miles, er, kilometres of ice.I suspect we both like to yap and write, to the chagrin of many. Sadly my next reincarnation predicts me coming back a member of the canine species. If I have any choice in the matter, it will be as a Corgi, (& not because the Queen has them, mine is a rescue little 'b')*...
stelligent, I agree that the use of 'brilliant' doesn't appear to fit well within the sphere of common advertising; however, there have been many choices taken in the industry that have come to symbolize a company in the eye of the consumer, and for which criticism has been an issue. 'Think Different' is one that has raised argument on grammatical terms, yet came to symbolize a well known company.The use of adjectives such as 'brilliant' for hyperbole as a rhetorical...