or Connect

Posts by mhikl

I'm very grateful for Samsung adverts. They move my bowels.
Naysayers bloom in this desert. I very much enjoy iOS7 over the previous iOS which now seems so cluttered. But negative seems the easy route to eyeball sales and that be what we get from common analysts. Meanwhile, back to the Apple penchant for thinking different(ly), an irritant for some, a marvel for others, choices are made and life goes on.
Like the school bully, caught once too often, Samsung, acquiesce, promises, vouchsafed, behaviour changed. But from dark corners, time he does bide, stealthily skulking its prey.
Much like the simple sanity test that the sun obviously revolves around the earth.
Schmidt saying 'tis so doesn't make it neat. Dreams of desperation do not conjure reality from such a little mouth housing such large feet. Better he practise silent prayer whilst rumination on the little throne.
Mona move over. Your wrinkled face, a pristine Apple I. Hmmm. It's a toss up.
As clear as mud. Apple owes USGovt $74Bs? Do we need a second capital?
Even a small sep in justice lifts the weary fighter's heart. A club, shackles - nay, public spanks, not too much to ask. But as we delight in the wee treats one dreams of stocks or the pillory for the shameful one. Pillory's my preference, but whose to quibble with the delights of either.
Too little, too late for this paltry cake. Like coming to the birthday party after the guests are all gone home. Besides, this donkey's tail is a real old game so this spin is pretty lame. The clown might've tickled the little ones till he opend his mouth, but they're all safe in bed away from this gnome.
Really, who would've guessed? I do not like the term, punish. Repercussions opens a wider field of possibilities with 'punishment ' as but one resulting action. Big corporations may have questionable ethics in many areas of their business practices, but here is one field advanced by Samsung that even the most flexible thinkers might find deplorable. On the other hand, I may just be a wee bit naive.